Someone plz answer my question

GSPisLEGEND

I thought i heard Joe Rogan say "if silva wins this fight (vs maia) he will drop down to face GSP.

UH i hav not heard anything on that yet. And silva destroyed Maia ofcourse.

Now what it seems to me that GSP will face the winner of Kosch and Daley.

And Silva ofcourse facing Chael Sonnen.

SOOOO does anyone know wtf is up with all of this? when is this damn fight happening??

Rogan only said that Silva was talking about it.

Dana White saying that Silva doesn't deserve to fight GSP based on a fight where Silva absolutely picked apart Maia' date=' is ludicris. I'd like to hear his explanation for that one.[/quote']

Fighting Gsp is something that Anderson wants and Dana is pissed at Anderson. It makes perfect sense.

Fighting Gsp is something that Anderson wants and Dana is pissed at Anderson. It makes perfect sense.

Im beginning to think this is all a big scam..... Dana leaving Anderson's fight... Anderson saying he wants to hunt gsp...... Dana supposedly ripping up the contract for the Anderson vs. GSP after he left Abu Dabi?.... All seems like a scam to create a buzz... Maybe i'm just paranoid... :confused:

so silva wants to fight gsp without putting his belt in play ?

how courageous. It's funny how people always find these lamer courageous for going to fight into the other division. But while doing that, their belt is safe at home so is their honor because f they lose they got the perfect excuses. i was too big or too smal bla bla bla. Well the guy who defend his belt and has everything to lose is the true champ. some champ should be less eager to leave their division to fight and start by fighting the real competitor in their own division.

GSP vs Silva is something EVERYONE wants. So no' date=' it doesn't make sense. Dana has stated, "the fans pick the fights." That's BS in this case. Dana's acting like a *****.[/quote']

Except he has a point because many fans were also extremely upset at Anderson and might be hesitant to buy another ppv with him headlining (me not included in this group).

how courageous. It's funny how people always find these lamer courageous for going to fight into the other division. But while doing that' date=' their belt is safe at home so is their honor because f they lose they got the perfect excuses. i was too big or too smal bla bla bla. Well the guy who defend his belt and has everything to lose is the true champ. some champ should be less eager to leave their division to fight and start by fighting the real competitor in their own division.[/quote']

lol wow. If you think Anderson wouldn't rather this fight be at 185 then you most likely just started paying attention to mma. Before Gsp said he wouldn't move up because of his size disadvantage (aka I dont want Anderson). Now Anderson is chasing him into his own division where as the champ he can't avoid him.

how courageous. It's funny how people always find these lamer courageous for going to fight into the other division. But while doing that' date=' their belt is safe at home so is their honor because f they lose they got the perfect excuses. i was too big or too smal bla bla bla. Well the guy who defend his belt and has everything to lose is the true champ. some champ should be less eager to leave their division to fight and start by fighting the real competitor in their own division.[/quote']

never seen any1 say.

` i lost because i was to big for that guy`.

sounds stupid.

i think the this fight isnt going to happen anymore because GSP is the example fighter in UFC. the role model fighter. And now Silva has become some what of a anti-hero.

not saying who would win or who is better.

but if Silva beats the crap out of GSP. it would look bad for Dana.

just imho.

GSP would have to fight Anderson at MW to get his title...and what are you talking about, Anderson has pretty much beaten everyone in his division!

You're talking ish...at some point in a fighter's career it becomes less about the belt and more about the legacy...

cuz Dana White, instead of getting over the stupid performance Silva gave us last time and thinking of the interest of the fans, decided to give way to his frustration and pride by "punishing" Silva and having him fight Sonnen after telling us 100 times in a week that we were going to see Silva vs GSP.

Tnx Dana. We all really appreciate the fact that because we get a ****ing stupid fight, you're giving us another stupid fight instead of the mega super fight you FINALY had the chance to make happen.

Tnx a lot.

cuz Dana White' date=' instead of getting over the stupid performance Silva gave us last time and thinking of the interest of the fans, decided to give way to his frustration and pride by "punishing" Silva and having him fight Sonnen after telling us 100 times in a week that we were going to see Silva vs GSP.

Tnx Dana. We all really appreciate the fact that because we get a ****ing stupid fight, you're giving us another stupid fight instead of the mega super fight you FINALY had the chance to make happen.

Tnx a lot.[/quote']

So ummmmm, when exactly did Dana say, 100 times a week, that Silva was gonna fight GSP after he defended his title at UFC 112? I actually do not ever recall Dana saying that himself, just a bunch of talk going around seems slightly more likely so why does your *** itch that much over a rumor?

Also, is anyone really that interested in a GSP/Silva matchup? "mega super fight" Yeah, after that atrocious performance by Silva at 112 I honestly wouldn't care if he were cut from the UFC, same could be said for GSP after his fight with Hardy. It would be interesting to see who would win, no doubts there, determine once and for all who is the best p4p in the world. I could really give a **** about that actually.If the fight were at 170, I'd lean towards GSP by unanimous decision.

So ummmmm' date=' when exactly did Dana say, 100 times a week, that Silva was gonna fight GSP after he defended his title at UFC 112? I actually do not ever recall Dana saying that himself, just a bunch of talk going around seems slightly more likely so why does your *** itch that much over a rumor?

Also, is anyone really that interested in a GSP/Silva matchup? "mega super fight" Yeah, after that atrocious performance by Silva at 112 I honestly wouldn't care if he were cut from the UFC, same could be said for GSP after his fight with Hardy. It would be interesting to see who would win, no doubts there, determine once and for all who is the best p4p in the world. I could really give a **** about that actually.If the fight were at 170, I'd lean towards GSP by unanimous decision.[/quote']

is there any need answer the questions of someone who says he doesn't care if the spider or GSP are cut from the UFC...

So ummmmm' date=' when exactly did Dana say, 100 times a week, that Silva was gonna fight GSP after he defended his title at UFC 112? I actually do not ever recall Dana saying that himself, just a bunch of talk going around seems slightly more likely so why does your *** itch that much over a rumor?

Also, is anyone really that interested in a GSP/Silva matchup? "mega super fight" Yeah, after that atrocious performance by Silva at 112 I honestly wouldn't care if he were cut from the UFC, same could be said for GSP after his fight with Hardy. It would be interesting to see who would win, no doubts there, determine once and for all who is the best p4p in the world. I could really give a **** about that actually.If the fight were at 170, I'd lean towards GSP by unanimous decision.[/quote']

it was looking like a good post until you said you didnt care if GSP and silva got cut

I honestly dont want to see Anderson Silva fight GSP. This is why:

They are two of the top three best fighters P4P in the world of MMA. If you put them together in the Octogon, there will be way more to lose than just a title. It would be marketability. If this fight happens, one will win and people would say, "I told you he is better." They would say the same on the loser. Then, weather a title fight or not, the loser would lose his marketability. Stay in the weight class you are champion, and dont risk losing your promotion's market strength.

I dont know, maybe Im kinda talking outta my pooper, but somewhere in there is a point i think people can understand. High five.

Archived