Hall Of Famers

Ojoj_xD

So right i know this may have been done before or what not.But i wonder if Chuck beats Rich Franklin you think Dana will put Chuck and Couture in the cage one last time it would be a pretty good fight, i know they have fought 3 times before hand Chuck winning twice Couture winning once but i think it would be a interesting fight seeing as some of the main events have been a bit of a waste of time recently *UFC wise not WEC* you're thoughts?

this is my first like thread so don't slap me with you're banana's!

OR maybe Chuck Vs Coleman?

i wasn't trying to be a prick there' date=' just informing you and rolling_stoned.[/quote']

didn't say you were a prick i thought you were just kinda down my throat a wee bit cause i am a bit uninformed but they are fighting at 205lb Liddell and Franklin should be a good fight come on chuck!

didn't say you were a prick i thought you were just kinda down my throat a wee bit cause i am a bit uninformed but they are fighting at 205lb Liddell and Franklin should be a good fight come on chuck!

i know, i was just saying i wasnt trying to be a prick by jumping down your throat.

Anyway, its a good matchup but i dont want to see either of them lose! i'll just be rooting for chuck

Chuck thinks' date=' in order for Tito to be welcome back in the UFC, he needs to beat Chuck. Dana and Chuck talked about it and Chuck said that Dana said it wasn't out of question for a one fight contract once Chuck fights Franklin.[/quote']

Have Dana and tito fallen out again?

Have Dana and tito fallen out again?

am pretty sure Chuck is only fighting Rick instead of Tito is because Tito pulled out because of *heres a rumor* that his wife had a miscarriage? not to sure but, kinda disappointed that they don't get to fight i mean Chuck don't get to mawl him!

you know i really wouldnt mind seeing chuck vs. randy again .. be a classic match-up ... might even give chuck the motivation to get serious with training cause we all know randy will force the clinch and go for take-downs ..unlike rich that will stand and bang .. chuck im sure still thinks he can just stand and be ok

randy vs. chuck IV ..id watch it for sure

So right i know this may have been done before or what not.But i wonder if Chuck beats Rich Franklin you think Dana will put Chuck and Couture in the cage one last time it would be a pretty good fight' date=' i know they have fought 3 times before hand Chuck winning twice Couture winning once but i think it would be a interesting fight seeing as some of the main events have been a bit of a waste of time recently *UFC wise not WEC* you're thoughts?

this is my first like thread so don't slap me with you're banana's!

OR maybe Chuck Vs Coleman?[/quote']

like this idea, i dont see it happening though

i agree. i would love to see chuck and randy go at it again. personally i think that chuck would have to traid really hard in order to stand a chance against couture. i would pay to see it. chuck vs franklin will be a good one as well. if franklin wins (which i love chuck but i think rich is going to pull the upset) whats next for him at 205?

i agree. i would love to see chuck and randy go at it again. personally i think that chuck would have to traid really hard in order to stand a chance against couture. i would pay to see it. chuck vs franklin will be a good one as well. if franklin wins (which i love chuck but i think rich is going to pull the upset) whats next for him at 205?

**train**

Archived