Jose Aldo at 155 in the UFC

Mirko4life

The match ups would be crazy.

Jose Aldo is one of the top p4p. He would dominate the LW division in the UFC. Maybe even hold the title.

Aldo would absolutely CRUSH Bj Penn! Easily! Bj already showed he could not cut it with the small Frankie Edgar who does not even cut weight to make 155, and still beat Bj all 5 rounds.

Edgar vs. Aldo would be a bad **** match up.

Jose Aldo is one of the top p4p. He would dominate the LW division in the UFC. Maybe even hold the title.

Aldo would absolutely CRUSH Bj Penn! Easily! Bj already showed he could not cut it with the small Frankie Edgar who does not even cut weight to make 155' date=' and still beat Bj all 5 rounds.

Edgar vs. Aldo would be a bad **** match up.[/quote']

I honestly would like to know why you have to do this day in and day out.. Did BJ like sleep with you mom or something? I can't think of the last time you did'nt bad mouth him.

Truth is I dont think BJ and Aldo would even fight. They are both members of Nova Uniao.. which is a pretty tight group in the BJJ world.

dude BJ, ALDO, EDGAR, KEN FLO would all compete in the 155lb divison. It would be great. I think either one could beast the other. The ones who i think would dominate tho would be BJ and ALDO. they are both great fighters. I dont think thy r p4p but they are hella good.

p4p

GSP > anderson silva

dude BJ' date=' ALDO, EDGAR, KEN FLO would all compete in the 155lb divison. It would be great. I think either one could beast the other. The ones who i think would dominate tho would be BJ and ALDO. they are both great fighters. I dont think thy r p4p but they are hella good.

[b']p4p

GSP > anderson silva[/b]

Yup. 2 top dogs Anderson Silva/GSP

Ya I would have to agree with Brent555. As much as I would love to see Aldo gain ten pounds and be dominate, nobody besides Silva has moved up weight divisions and had success especially with the change in competition difference from the WEC to the UFC. I could see him being a top ten LW though.

Penn vs. Aldo' date=' anyone elses dream fight ?[/quote']

yes, the first time i saw Aldo fight, i wanted to see him vs Faber.

i knew it would happen eventually, but i thought it would be Aldo trying to get the belt from Faber.

after he destroyed Urijah like that, i wanna see him vs BJ

cant jump ahead of ourselves though, he'll probably remain in the WEC for a while.

i'd love to see him vs Henderson too.

If Aldo moves up to 155 then it will be in the WEC LW division. Aldo is under contract with the WEC, not Zuffa. Zuffa is the parent company of UFC and WEC, but both are seperate organizations with seperate pay rolls and contracts. If Aldo was to fight in the UFC then he would need to be on contract with the UFC.

Aldo would do well, hypothetically, but I dont think he would beat BJ. Edgar "beat" BJ due to his movement and footwork, Aldo doesnt use that kind of movement.

If he comes to the UFC now he will get beat and possibly lose his fire...but it will happen and when it does it will be HUGE for the LW divsion

who would beat him? he would destroy most of the lightweights in the ufc... his stand up could maybe be tested by edgar or penn but thats it

Archived