Rampage's excuse when he loses

Vendur

Enlighten us on what makes you such a brave warrior' date=' which inturns allows you to hold

people in such contempt. Then i might consider answering your *childish/pointless/retarded/* question.

*delete as appropriate.

Otherwise, f**k off idiot.[/quote']

Manning up does. Admit when you lose like a man, don't cry like a child. Rampage is a toddler trapped in a man's body.

Go ahead and post where he cries like a child for me.

He claims his "ribs hurt" when he fought rua, and that's why he lost.

He claims Pride cheated for W Silva during all hisfights, two fights of which included the total destruction of Rampage.

He whines about the forrest decision despite every MMA fighter that doesn't train with him sayiing Forrest clearly won.

He makes a blanket excuse for all his pride loses because "he didn't train right back then".

He goes on a "rampage" and runs over a pregnant woman in a monster truck. His excuse? I was dehydrated!

I didn't just make this stuff up. This guy is a foutain of cry baby.

He claims his "ribs hurt" when he fought rua' date=' and that's why he lost.

He claims Pride cheated for W Silva during all hisfights, two fights of which included the total destruction of Rampage.

He whines about the forrest decision despite every MMA fighter that doesn't train with him sayiing Forrest clearly won.

He makes a blanket excuse for all his pride loses because "he didn't train right back then".

He goes on a "rampage" and runs over a pregnant woman in a monster truck. His excuse? I was dehydrated!

I didn't just make this stuff up. This guy is a foutain of cry baby.[/quote']

I read the pride article. I also read how the author agreed with rampage in a lot of the claims.

Rampage admitted that he should not have taken the fight with shogun, he didnt shy away from the fact that shogun destroyed him. He admitted it, and wants a rematch after the rashad fight. This also happened during the Pride Grand Prix in which Rampage just beat Chuck Liddell.

I never, NEVER, heard him complain about the Forrest decision. I had that PPV, he even congratulated Forrest after the fight, you are making **** up at this point.

You said you want him to step up and admit to his losses, and he does exactly that. I think you are the one being the ***** making all this **** up about him.

I read the pride article. I also read how the author agreed with rampage in a lot of the claims.

Rampage admitted that he should not have taken the fight with shogun' date=' he didnt shy away from the fact that shogun destroyed him. He admitted it, and wants a rematch after the rashad fight. This also happened during the Pride Grand Prix in which Rampage just beat Chuck Liddell.

I never, [i']NEVER[/i], heard him complain about the Forrest decision. I had that PPV, he even congratulated Forrest after the fight, you are making **** up at this point.

You said you want him to step up and admit to his losses, and he does exactly that. I think you are the one being the ***** making all this **** up about him.

+1

He even tried to give Ninja the trophy when he won the slip decision in there fight, not many fighters would have done that.

Rampage admitted that he should not have taken the fight with shogun' date=' he didnt shy away from the fact that shogun destroyed him. He admitted it, and wants a rematch after the rashad fight. This also happened during the Pride Grand Prix in which Rampage just beat Chuck Liddell.

I never, [i']NEVER[/i], heard him complain about the Forrest decision. I had that PPV, he even congratulated Forrest after the fight, you are making **** up at this point.

I realize that youe passionate about your boy but besides Wandi 1 for 3, and Chuck the rest were close or no names

+1

He even tried to give Ninja the trophy when he won the slip decision in there fight' date=' not many fighters would have done that.[/quote']

I remember that. You could tell Rampage felt like **** for winning. It was like he was disappointed with himself for winning... it was a weird look in a mans eyes.

Rampage did state before that he felt like he won the fight against Forrest, but he was never upset with the decision. He just wanted a rematch, and I could see why as well.

+1

He even tried to give Ninja the trophy when he won the slip decision in there fight' date=' not many fighters would have done that.[/quote']

Actually, according to Rampage, Pride didn't treat American fighters well, part of his grander scheme of lies of course. Otherwise why did he get that gift decision? Why did he get two chances to beat Silva? Why did Hendo do so well for himself, too?

Just more lies from a pathological liar living in his excuse laden fanatsy world.

Actually' date=' according to Rampage, Pride didn't treat American fighters well, part of his grander scheme of lies of course. Otherwise why did he get that gift decision? Why did he get two chances to beat Silva? Why did Hendo do so well for himself, too?

Just more lies from a pathological liar living in his excuse laden fanatsy world.[/quote']

A little ridiculous but sure, if that is how you feel...

^^ I know right? Sounds a little AKish to me but AK would have taken the time to type out a well thought story of how Rampage was a whining cry baby from birth and only stops whining long enough to inhale or breast feed or some such nonsense... which I would enjoy reading. All this guy wants to do is hurl insults. Wait a minute, I think I've just been kicked in the trolls.

let me guess you have man b00bs? your just mad because your a **** and have to wear a sports bra

Haha this guy obivously has issues at home... Maybe your wife is ****ing somebody else while you bad mouth a man who fights for one, anyone who steps in the cage deserves respect... Give it a break fatboy.... (except for Kalib Starnes...fuc.k that piece of shiz).

Sounds like you are looking for a date. Not interesed in tiny ****ed ghetto trash pre-teens.

ya your only looking for 8 year old boys, im pretty sure i saw you on to catch a predator your that 300 pound pedophile with double d's

hit the weights fatty

With a career full of whiny BS excuses for every loss from this coward of a man' date=' what will be his excuses after 114?[/quote']

This will be his excuse, "Rashad was a coward fo not standin toe 2 toe... That's why I losed this fight!"

Enlighten us on what makes you such a brave warrior' date=' which inturns allows you to hold

people in such contempt. Then i might consider answering your *childish/pointless/retarded/* question.

*delete as appropriate.

Otherwise, f**k off idiot.[/quote']

This.

go say it to Rampages face, he would knock you the **** out without any excuses.

With a career full of whiny BS excuses for every loss from this coward of a man' date=' what will be his excuses after 114?[/quote']

The one I think he is going to use is not on the list. He is going to say he over trained for this fight because he wanted to whoop Rashad so bad!

I never' date=' [i']NEVER[/i], heard him complain about the Forrest decision. I had that PPV, he even congratulated Forrest after the fight, you are making **** up at this point.

He did in the conference call he said he did not loose to Forest

He claims his "ribs hurt" when he fought rua' date=' and that's why he lost.

I didn't just make this stuff up. This guy is a foutain of cry baby.[/quote']

Knowledge

Archived