Haven't been on in a while guys.. help

2below

Funny how the Machida ****s favorite fighter beat the Shogun ****s favorite fighter....IN CONVINCING FASHION.

2below' date=' we need to start training UFC again.[/quote']

wait wait wait WHAT ? " IN CONVINCING FASHION " ?? did we watch the same fight ? so your either dumb ( no offense ) or you meant to say shogun beat machida "IN CONVINCING FASHION " cause i know the machida **** usually say that it was too close to call but your the first to say that machida won " IN CONVINCING FASHION "

wait wait wait WHAT ? " IN CONVINCING FASHION " ?? did we watch the same fight ? so your either dumb ( no offense ) or you meant to say shogun beat machida "IN CONVINCING FASHION " cause i know the machida **** usually say that it was too close to call but your the first to say that machida won " IN CONVINCING FASHION "

He almost KTFO Shogun. Machida Karate > Shogun Muay Thai. Nuff said.

well said sir.Ufcgod is ur usual dilusional shogun ****.he knows nuthing of mma

OK i really don't appreciate anyone saying that i know nothing about mma specially if he can' event spell it right , you can call me a shogun **** im ok with that, but just because i don't agree with you i don't know anything about MMA

OK i really don't appreciate anyone saying that i know nothing about mma specially if he can' event spell it right ' date=' you can call me a shogun **** im ok with that, but just because i don't agree with you i don't know anything about MMA[/quote']

I apologise i crossed the line.english isnt my first language so excuse my spelling

I apologise i crossed the line.english isnt my first language so excuse my spelling

i apologize too ' date=' i just take my MMA seriously and do my best to know everything worth knowing , watch everything worth watching ... sorry about what i said ;)[/quote']

Anyone else smell a bromance? :D

Funny how the Machida ****s favorite fighter beat the Shogun ****s favorite fighter....IN CONVINCING FASHION.

2below' date=' we need to start training UFC again.[/quote']

Dude we can't train anymore. They demolished our gym (outside the UFC section).

This is true! I'll see you on the fist pump mats. I'm wearing a skin tight shirt so you can see my pit sweat to the max. Don't forget the elmer's glue for our hair either bro

Alright dude, I will def not forget. Don't forget the hair dryer though bro. It's not a blow out unless it's blow dried.

Hell yeah man. Then we have to train at Brock Lesnar's camp where we do nothing' date=' just to polish up our doing nothing skills.[/quote']

Just got back from that camp in Minnesota. That's why i haven't been on these forums in a couple of days. I got my blackbelt in doing nothing in Minnesota from Brock Lesnar himself.

Just got back from that camp in Minnesota. That's why i haven't been on these forums in a couple of days. I got my blackbelt in doing nothing in Minnesota from Brock Lesnar himself.

OH SNAPZ BRO! You went without me?! The F? Anyways, that's tight bro. What degree?

Archived