just wondering

kickass5220

who is next in line to fight gsp? is it gonna me the winner of the kos/daley at 113 fight or the winner of the fitch/alves fight at 115? i only ask cuz if kos and fitch win then well i dont know how they'll decide that one being that they wont fight and the fact that daley and alves dont deserve shots right away if they happen to win.

I think it all depends on the fights. Its been said Kos vs Daley is probably the #1 contender match, but if that fight isn't stopped or totally dominated by one fighter I could see Dana waiting to see how Alves vs FItch and Paulo Thigao vs Kampmann turns out.

I recall Joe Rogan saying something along the lines of, "If Fitch wants another title shot he's going to have to fight his teammate Josh Koscheck." Also, I don't see Alves getting a rematch with St-Pierre so soon.

If Koscheck beats Daley and coaches against St-Pierre on TUF he is definately the next in line.

I don't think bringing in Jake Shields will change anything since he's at MW right now.

if sheilds comes in theyll drop him to 170 and give him an immediate title shot. least he has good wrestling skills and could probably handle gsp if not put gsp on his back and sit on him like he did henderson. show gsp a little of his own medicine.

i think Koschek is the most deserving rite now tho. i think kos has brought his skills high enough to fight gsp once again.

daley doesnt desreve a shot so quick. if he beats kos he should have to fight winner of alves vs fitch. then if he beats them he truely desreves the shot. this is prob what the ufc will do if shields comes to ufc. since that gives them plenty of time to lets gsp or sheilds rest and train to fight who ever the number one contender would be.

Archived