yager lost his stret cred

BigBrother

because he was begging for an apology and didnt sock that guy for accusing him of stealing.

if that is what u think he should have done...then u r kinda slow...

if he punches him then he misses out on a great opportunity...this isn't the mean streets of Stockton, this is a TV show where you r only allowed to fight in the cage...

No..

Yager is smarter than the thug people believe he is. He knows if he had beat Kyacey the girl down he would have been kicked off the show and lost his chance at ever fighting in the UFC.

His best revenge will be winning, and he already has advanced past Kyacey in the tournament by winning decisively so in the big picture, he wins.

if that is what u think he should have done...then u r kinda slow...

if he punches him then he misses out on a great opportunity...this isn't the mean streets of Stockton' date=' this is a TV show where you r only allowed to fight in the cage...[/quote']

He's from the hood so when he gets bacl to the hood everyone will call him soft and a btch because he didn't hit that guy

He's from the hood so when he gets bacl to the hood everyone will call him soft and a btch because he didn't hit that guy

yea yea yea dawg, he just lost all his cred cuz, that boy gonna get lit up in the streets playa.......................

Go back to sittin on your porch!!!!

because he was begging for an apology and didnt sock that guy for accusing him of stealing.

your a tool .. even poeple off the streets no better than that ... at least the smart ones .. the stupid ones would have just hit him and threw away their future .. but when he makes it and has a good career i wonder who will be laughing then ??? besides .. the tv show made it clear enough that uscola is a bum with no class

how immature are you? Fighting is not the answer. These guys fight in a regulated arena & they are payed to do that. His dreams & hard work would be flushed down the drain if he fought & for what, some stupid pride. **** the hood & if they hate, he'll be rich.

he is from the hood when someone accuses you of doing something you did not do you hit him . now yaegar looks like a suc ker on national television

yea yea yea dawg' date=' he just lost all his cred cuz, that boy gonna get lit up in the streets playa.......................

Go back to sittin on your porch!!!![/quote']

I think chongo81 says it all lol. At least this guys making a life for himself and not being a wannabe street thug on a forum.

if i was on ultimate fighter i wouldnt give a s-hit about what someone says about me. id be there for me and only me, when he gets in the cage thats where he gets his hits in. and if ne one talks its there problem, if he wins hes gonna be gettin money, nothing else will matter, he said hes a family man, he needs to feed his family,

if i was on ultimate fighter i wouldnt give a s-hit about what someone says about me. id be there for me and only me' date=' when he gets in the cage thats where he gets his hits in. and if ne one talks its there problem, if he wins hes gonna be gettin money, nothing else will matter, he said hes a family man, he needs to feed his family,[/quote']

he isnt a family man he is in a gang called pasedena riders and in that gang if someone disrespects you you hit him. thats how that gang operates. he looks like a suc ka now.

I aint from any "hood" but as far as I know its like a close family and if someone from that gang made it big I think everyone would be proud of him and not "disown" him dude. He didnt hit the guy for calling him a thief. Okay what? If he did everyone would be crying that hes a punk and doesn't deserve to be on the show. I say right on Yager and hes going to keep winning his fights and win the contract.

Street cred only has value in jail.... i don't get the glamour in having street cred, who F'in cares what losers think of you... cause thats all they are...lol, street cred is worthless.... Will street cred win you a WW Belt?... lmao...

Street cred only has value in jail.... i don't get the glamour in having street cred' date=' who F'in cares what losers think of you... cause thats all they are...lol, street cred is worthless.... Will street cred win you a WW Belt?... lmao...[/quote']

Worthless Wannabe championship belt?

(Hell Ya 100th post! Aren't I the big pimp lol)

Street cred only has value in jail.... i don't get the glamour in having street cred' date=' who F'in cares what losers think of you... cause thats all they are...lol, street cred is worthless.... Will street cred win you a WW Belt?... lmao...[/quote']

They are MWs not WWs....

well if he does win i dont think he will be going to the hood anytime soon cause he will be rich so he aint gotta be no thug lol i wish he was on team liddel i dont like tito but i want yager to win

usually the fighter with the biggest mouth draws the biggest ratings. nobody is ever going to remember a guy from the show who was silent the entire season and lost in the semi's.

the only way they arent going to be long forgotten by the time the next season airs is if they fight like a beast, win the show and make it to the finale, or smack talked everybody and act like an **** clown.

sure there are some humble guys out there who keep their mouth shut, act professional and are decent fighters, but when it comes down to it, many people arent that interested in watching a bunch of guys fight who they have no idea who the fighters are.

when your trying to make it to the big league its better to try to make a name for yourself, either by the way you fight, or the way you act. that way just in case you lose, people will still remember you and you still might be able to fight. that way you can say 'hey thats the ******** who took a piss on one guys bed, smashed a couple doors in, got really drunk, pissed off his teammates and then got beat up really bad in a fight. i think i might just watch it just to see him get his **** kicked some more.'

i'd say yager is a pretty humble dude. they are just amping it all up for more hype to draw in the viewers. he doesnt seem like that bad of a guy, a ****r, or a prankster. do whatever for the ratings but so far he doesn't seem like a bad guy. so far he is fighting pretty good.

as far as street credit goes however, who needs street credit when you got a 6 figure salary?

• 1 month later...
It is better to have brains than balls...

I agree that they shouldn't fight eachother in the house but Yager sure is looking like a guy that can give it but can't take it. He keeps putting himself into these bad situations and getting mad that people are calling him on it. This is a house full of other fighters not a bunch of kids in highschool that he can push around. He's got to let go of that bully, street thug bs and find his heart so he can answer the next third round.

No..

Yager is smarter than the thug people believe he is. He knows if he had beat Kyacey the girl down he would have been kicked off the show and lost his chance at ever fighting in the UFC.

His best revenge will be winning' date=' and[b'] he already has advanced past Kyacey in the tournament by winning decisively so in the big picture, he wins[/b].

Then he lost it all by being a big pus and not showing up for the bell. "I got rocked" Fighters who get knock straight out recover farter than he does.

agree with pretty much everyone in the thread that it would be stupid to hit Uscola and throw away everything for nothing. personally i just wish yager would shut up alot of the time' date=' let the fighting do the talking.[/quote']

Yager didn't go downstairs cause there was no stool or ambulance for him. He quit....

Archived