next three champs..

rashad_yo_mama_evans

I am a new-comer when it comes to mma, havnt been a fan for too long..and after the frankie edgar-penn fight i realised that was the only time i had seen a belt exchange hands. This got me wondering who would be the next 3 people to beat the current champions. My guess is CARWIN, PENN (rematch), and hopefully after machida beats shogun RASHADD EVANSS :) (yes i know rashad got brutally ko'd by machida)

Meh. For me, the next champions in the weight classes would look like this.

Heavyweight

Cain Velasquez (The Carwin hype train will come to a stop against Brock Lesnar)

Light Heavyweight

Mauricio Rua (I think Shogun will come in with a more aggressive game plan, keeping Machida's counter striking in mind, and avoiding it)

Middleweight

Nate Marquardt (Anderson is keeping the title til he retires or permanently changes weight classes and relinquishes it)

Welterweight

Paul Daley (He is the only one I see that can defeat GSP with his strength and striking ability. I hate that, but I think its true)

Lightweight

Kenny Florian (The best striking in the Lightweight division hands down. Frankie might defeat BJ again, and Florian will beat Maynard I think, so Florian v Edgar is the fight where Florian will outstrike Edgar)

For me its:

Heavyweight- Cain Velazquez,I think he's the only one who can defeat Lesnar and Carwin.

Light Heavyweight- Hard to tell because of all the great fighters, LHW is very stocked.

Middleweight- Anderson Silva, I don't think anyone really has a chance of beating him. I hope he knocks out Chael Sonnen in round 1 for talking major crap about al ot of fighters.

Welterweight- GSP, he pretty much has cleared the welterweight division, but I'd like to see him fight Paul Daley and Diego Sanchez cause they're both my favorite welterweights.

Lightweight- BJ Penn, I think he can get hs title back.

For me its:

Heavyweight- Cain Velazquez' date='I think he's the only one who can defeat Lesnar and Carwin.

Light Heavyweight- Hard to tell because of all the great fighters, LHW is very stocked.

Middleweight- Anderson Silva, I don't think anyone really has a chance of beating him. I hope he knocks out Chael Sonnen in round 1 for talking major crap about al ot of fighters.

Welterweight- GSP, he pretty much has cleared the welterweight division, but I'd like to see him fight Paul Daley and Diego Sanchez cause they're both my favorite welterweights.

Lightweight- BJ Penn, I think he can get hs title back.[/quote']

I completely agree with this +1, but I believe Shogun has the biggest chance of beating Machida (I mean, he allready did it once, so...) and other then that => Rampage !

i really hate to say this but' date=' i cant see daley becoming champ anytime soon, and the same for Velasquez, if anything everyones on his hype train..JDS would have him in my oppinion :)[/quote']

BJ's getting his title back, he lost it in way less fashion then the way gsp did first off.

I think they should make dos santos/velasquez the co main event to carwin/lesnar that way the next title shot is immediately lined up & you settle the top 4 hw's. As much as I hate Roy Nelson he's pretty damn good for the hw division.

I am a new-comer when it comes to mma' date=' havnt been a fan for too long..and after the frankie edgar-penn fight i realised that was the only time i had seen a belt exchange hands. This got me wondering who would be the next 3 people to beat the current champions. My guess is CARWIN, PENN (rematch), and hopefully after machida beats shogun RASHADD EVANSS :) (yes i know rashad got brutally ko'd by machida)[/quote']

I really dont see Rashad being champ again any time soon

Meh. For me' date=' the next champions in the weight classes would look like this.

Heavyweight

Light Heavyweight

Mauricio Rua (I think Shogun will come in with a more aggressive game plan, keeping Machida's counter striking in mind, and avoiding it)

Middleweight

Nate Marquardt (Anderson is keeping the title til he retires or permanently changes weight classes and relinquishes it)

Welterweight

Paul Daley (He is the only one I see that can defeat GSP with his strength and striking ability. I hate that, but I think its true)

Lightweight

Kenny Florian (The best striking in the Lightweight division hands down. Frankie might defeat BJ again, and Florian will beat Maynard I think, so Florian v Edgar is the fight where Florian will outstrike Edgar)[/quote']

you sir need to watch the Shields vs Daley fight

no problem man' date=' don't worry about it Rampage will get a title shot.Dana said the winner of Rampage/Evans gets the next title shot, and we all know that Rampage is gunna bring the hurt to Rashad[/quote']

Rampage vs Shogun or Machida would make a great fight. Could nearly through bones jones into the equation too.

Meh. For me' date=' the next champions in the weight classes would look like this.

Heavyweight

Light Heavyweight

Middleweight

Welterweight

Lightweight

Kenny Florian (The best striking in the Lightweight division hands down. Frankie might defeat BJ again, and Florian will beat Maynard I think, so Florian v Edgar is the fight where Florian will outstrike Edgar)[/quote']

did you say kenny florian has the best striking at lightweight kenny florian so over rated gray maynard is going to destroy kenny florian i put my life on that

Why does everyone assume Kenny Florian should be next after the BJ - Edgar rematch?!

Was Sotiropoulous not awesome against Joe Stevenson? I think he would dismember Florian' date=' no hassle...[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, I like Joe Stevenson a lot, but there is no way beating him will shoot anyone to the #1 spot. Sotiropoulous is good but I don't think he can compete with Frankie, Kenny, or BJ

- Carwin

- Shogun/Rampage

- Silva unbeatable when he can be arsed

- Outlaw

- BJ

-Lesnar

-Shogun

-GSP(He will move up beat a couple good people like Bisping,Maia, and Sonnen get a title shot and beat Silva)

-Thiago Alves(Outlaw is nothing his stand up is trash just because he beat Swick,Davis,and Markham people think he has a good stand up but if u look at it who good have those people beat so GSP will stay champ til he moves to MW then he will have challenges and Thiago Alves will take the belt when GSP leaves)

-Florian( He will beat Maynard then get a title shot and beat Frankie)

Archived