can't we all just get along?

shakey79

we are all fans of mma, and seeing as this is the ufc forum, fans of ufc, everyone has a favourite fighter or one they look out for, but just because we like different fighters why do people go out of their way to discredit other peoples fighters, lets talk about thing we like about mma, and what things you like about strikers, bjj, wrestling etc, lets stop the hate and share the love

We also have some bandwagons..

Cain's ' date=' Sonnen's , Daley's , theres more..........[/quote']

I'm so captain of the Sonnen Bandwagon...

"2010, it's time we put a Champion in State Legislature!"

I'm thinking it's far more likely he'll win in November than August, but a man can hope for both can't he?! :P

Sorry sir but this is real life. If we all got along there would be no wars.

It's a nice idiology but as long as trolls' date=' mma, fans and fighters exsist people won't get along[/quote']

I disagree! We can all get along!!! We must now feud over the interwebz due to this disagreement...oh no, I've proven your point! DAMN YOU SIZZERB! YOU'VE BESTED ME AGAIN! Arrrg!

nobody must talk to anyone when they go to live events, imagine if they did, they would have to have different seating sections, put the lesnar fans in one section, the fedor fans in another, but not next to each other or they might start to throw things at each other, same with the gsp is great and gsp is boring fans and the penn won and the penn lost fans, and only let one group leave at a time so there were no fights in the car park

that so last year' date='....... 2010 is all about flameing...

theres two side.

Fedor ---------- Brock

GSP ------------- BJ

Lyoto ---------- Shogun

-------------------------------------------

Cain's , Sonnen's , Daley's , theres more..........[/quote']

You mean GSP and Anderson

that so last year' date='....... 2010 is all about flameing...

theres two side.

[b']Fedor ---------- Brock[/b]

GSP ------------- BJ

Lyoto ---------- Shogun

-------------------------------------------

Cain's , Sonnen's , Daley's , theres more..........

We can all get along, provided Fedor fans here in this forum must start to admit that Fedor is the No. 2 HW in the world, 2nd only to Brock.

If not, then expect the worst.

We can all get along' date=' provided Fedor fans here in this forum must start to admit that Fedor is the No. 2 HW in the world, 2nd only to Brock.

If not, then expect the worst.[/quote']

And this is a prime example of a Brock fan sourounded in his natrual habitat. Brock fans are ussualy cacuasian americans with a high majority coming from rural area's most likely from the deep south although it is not always the case. These creatures have evolved over time leaving the deep waters of WWE to join the land of MMA. Most use the wild of the internet to try provoke Fedor fans and show off their leet MMA knowledge.

we are all fans of mma' date=' and seeing as this is the ufc forum, fans of ufc, everyone has a favourite fighter or one they look out for, but just because we like different fighters why do people go out of their way to discredit other peoples fighters, lets talk about thing we like about mma, and what things you like about strikers, bjj, wrestling etc, lets stop the hate and share the love[/quote']

if we all got along, where would the fun be in these forums? discussion can get very boring without argument. how far would threads go if i made a post saying that Machida really beat Shogun and every one just posted saying "yeah i agree!". so lets make sure the love never surfaces and share the hate

MACHIDA REALLY WON

if we all got along' date=' where would the fun be in these forums? Discussion can get very boring without argument. How far would threads go if i made a post saying that machida really beat shogun and every one just posted saying "yeah i agree!". So lets make sure the love never surfaces and share the hate

machida really won[/quote']

gsp greased!

nobody must talk to anyone when they go to live events' date=' imagine if they did, they would have to have different seating sections, put the lesnar fans in one section, the fedor fans in another, but not next to each other or they might start to throw things at each other, same with the gsp is great and gsp is boring fans and the penn won and the penn lost fans, and only let one group leave at a time so there were no fights in the car park[/quote']

If that were the case, I' propose Lesnar fans be seated in the stadium bathrooms...

Archived