Hi, this is Fast...

Fast

here here! hail the new king!

Brewster said this is the temp forum until they get the other back up. He did use the term "If and when" which is not very encouraging it will be back up. If not this will be the place the cool people hang out

Well the cool people and you;)

I am the cooliest and you cannot handle that son!:P

Pics-You-Are-Not-Cool-2-525x700.png

Yes' date=' I am your daddy

[img']http://rlv.zcache.com/you_say_im_not_cool_im_good_with_that_cooli_button-p145268096492016882tmn2_210.jpg[/img]

I used the words "If and when" because right now we have no idea what happened to it. Until we hear from the UFC offices and from Sparkart, we can only assume that it was deleted by accident. However, for all I know the UFC may have had it removed.

If we get the word from the UFC that they don't want to move off topic threads to this section then we will be forced to remove them.

As you said, this is temporary until we figure out what happened and what will be done to correct it if anything...

However, until I hear otherwise, in order to keep the UFC section free of off topic threads, please use this section as you would the "Outside the UFC" section.

WTF... i was talking to the member slow i don't know why you felt attacked :rolleyes:

funny_fail_posters_7.jpg

fail-cows%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived