Are you kidding me?

Fast

no one knows!' date=' even G-ROW doesnt know!, we think its too do with either the spam, or someone hacked the forums cos they were down for a little bit last week :([/quote']

Hopefully it will be back up soon then. Until then I shall use this section:eek:

G-row hit delete by accident apparently!

LOL, nah, G_row is to awesome to have made a mistake as huge as that:p

Or, it could be it was a decision made by another mod and they are going to see how it goes down. If so we shall join forces and boycott!

welcome back ! are you looking to get owned again !?

mc-owned.jpg

jk dude seriously welcome back :D :D

I am impossible to own:p Yes, thank you sir, I just got back from a senior trip, we went to Kings Island in Ohio.

LOL' date=' nah, G_row is to awesome to have made a mistake as huge as that:p

Or, it could be it was a decision made by another mod and they are going to see how it goes down. If so we shall join forces and boycott![/quote']

If you want it back Fast, join the petition, sign here. It's a Sticky thread but I don't know why it's going down on the UFC page.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=31583

LOL' date=' nah, G_row is to awesome to have made a mistake as huge as that:p

Or, it could be it was a decision made by another mod and they are going to see how it goes down. If so we shall join forces and boycott![/quote']

hey G you have something on your ****......................oh its ok its just fast's lips:)

hey G you have something on your ****......................oh its ok its just fast's lips:)

G is da man' date=' you can't handle it bro?:P

[img']http://www.sthbodyjewelry.com/catalog/images/080106-0115.jpg[/img]

For once I agree with you FAST' date=' You are the champion brown nose. Oh and senior trip, haha age catching up with you FAST??? Did you guys talk about the good old days?[/quote']

High School Senior trip.. took our class seniors.

guesswho.jpg

No need' date=' I am in great shape and hard as a rock everywhere .;)

While you were sleeping I was in the gym at 4 this morning.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Damn that must suck in the gym at 4 am.... Get some hobbies old timer. lol I prefer go after work actually. Well i don't actually have a choice since my job sucks, trafic is heavy and I go sleep too late to get up at 4am. Why are you up that early anyway, milking the cows?

I'm boredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd in work somebody please bring back the outside UFC section. Mods help please, I can't take itt!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Damn that must suck in the gym at 4 am.... Get some hobbies old timer. lol I prefer go after work actually. Well i don't actually have a choice since my job sucks' date=' trafic is heavy and I go sleep too late to get up at 4am. Why are you up that early anyway, milking the cows?[/quote']

My typical day.

7:00- 4:30 - work

4:30-10:00- work

That is why I am in the gym in the mornings. I feel stronger then as well and more focus. I am doing landscaping jobs as well during the summer. I am a machine!

I'm boredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd in work somebody please bring back the outside UFC section. Mods help please' date=' I can't take itt!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.[/quote']

uhhhh this is the outside the UFC section for now:rolleyes::P

uhhhh this is the outside the UFC section for now:rolleyes::P

Yeah but where are the threads man the threads? Where do I go if I want to post my pics that I obviously have too much time on my hands for, or to talk about my huge arms and muscles? Or even argue over politics and religion??? Lol still say we need the official section back though.

• 2 months later...

Archived