wats with all the machida hating

machidaNo1p4p

First fight was close could hav gone either way but no1 can say there was a definative winner in that fight. If any1 it was machida cause he was champ, And all shogun did was leg and body kick never tried to finish. In my opinion you gotta do alot more than leg kick to take a champs belt.The fight is in 12 days and where are all you shogun bandwagoners gonna go when machida dominates. Machida has had 1 off night and never lost a round before that.First title defence is always the hardest and being champ got to his head.He was talking about fighting lesnar and everything he looked past shogun.I really cant see that happening again. Shogun has been mediocre at best in ufc.

First fight was close could hav gone either way but no1 can say there was a definative winner in that fight. If any1 it was machida cause he was champ' date=' And all shogun did was leg and body kick never tried to finish. In my opinion you gotta do alot more than leg kick to take a champs belt.The fight is in 12 days and where are all you shogun bandwagoners gonna go when machida dominates. Machida has had [b']1[/b] off night and never lost a round before that.First title defence is always the hardest and being champ got to his head.He was talking about fighting lesnar and everything he looked past shogun.I really cant see that happening again. Shogun has been mediocre at best in ufc.

in all fairness dude i aint seen any Machida hating since a few weeks after the shogun fight where you finding the hate ATM???

or you trying to stir up hate because you know the shogun fans will come in???

mauricio " the dragon slayer " rua was robbed ' date=' anyone with eyes and a brain could see that[/quote']

Ya man keep tellin yourself that. There was parts of the fight when the dragon was landing clean shots and rogan callin them for shogun. He won the first 3 rounds clearly and gonna finish shogun this time

I have eyes and a brain and have been following MMA for a very long time, i dont think shogun did enough to win the fight, plain and simple. though i also dont think edgar did enough to take the belt from bj, but thats another story all together. its the chance you take when you let the judges determine the outcome. if anything, the contrasting judging styles and "open" way of scoring mma events should be enough for fighters to try to finish the fight.

Honestly, im not a huge fan of this instant rematch, i dont really get what all the hype was about shogun to begin with. Yes, he was great in pride, but not very many of those pride guys have come to the UFC and had great success. With Anderson Silva being pretty much the only exception. And to quote the above person "anyone with eyes and a brain can see that"

I have eyes and a brain and have been following MMA for a very long time' date=' i dont think shogun did enough to win the fight, plain and simple. though i also dont think edgar did enough to take the belt from bj, but thats another story all together. its the chance you take when you let the judges determine the outcome. if anything, the contrasting judging styles and "open" way of scoring mma events should be enough for fighters to try to finish the fight.

Honestly, im not a huge fan of this instant rematch, i dont really get what all the hype was about shogun to begin with. Yes, he was great in pride, but not very many of those pride guys have come to the UFC and had great success. With Anderson Silva being pretty much the only exception. And to quote the above person "anyone with eyes and a brain can see that"[/quote']

+1

+1

why did you ignore my sig bet acceptance ?

Cheap shot man. Typical Fedor fan or PRIDE fan attitude' date=' changing the topic when about to be beaten.

Cry mama.[/quote']

LOL ,not really i was just referring to the hypocritical sentence you made :P

You mean you're better than the judges in analyzing that fight?

It obviously doesnt mean that, but re-watch the fight shogun had it hands down, machida fights just like silva, a little sissy waiting for the opponent to a attack, Shogun pushed forward the whole fight, Machida just did his little face gestures and stupid antics, remind you of someone again? (silva) these 2 champs do not deserve to be champs, there way over hyped and way over rated..

& did Joe Rogan even say it himself something like "yea i dont know whats going on with the judges but someone needs to chack that out" shogun had that fight, you all know it your just in denile, stop acting like you know whats up

You mean you're better than the judges in analyzing that fight?

It obviously doesnt mean that, but re-watch the fight shogun had it hands down, machida fights just like silva, a little sissy waiting for the opponent to a attack, Shogun pushed forward the whole fight, Machida just did his little face gestures and stupid antics, remind you of someone again? (silva) these 2 champs do not deserve to be champs, there way over hyped and way over rated..

& did Joe Rogan even say it himself something like "yea i dont know whats going on with the judges but someone needs to check that out" shogun had that fight, you all know it your just in denile, stop acting like you know whats up

It obviously doesnt mean that' date=' but re-watch the fight shogun had it hands down, machida fights just like silva, a little sissy waiting for the opponent to a attack, Shogun pushed forward the whole fight, Machida just did his little face gestures and stupid antics, remind you of someone again? (silva) these 2 champs do not deserve to be champs, there way over hyped and way over rated..

& did Joe Rogan even say it himself something like "yea i dont know whats going on with the judges but someone needs to check that out" shogun had that fight, you all know it your just in denile, stop acting like you know whats up[/quote']

joe rogan makes alot of mistakes man.der are many instances in that fight where machida clearly hit shogun and rogan called it for shogun.

Unanimous decision. all u shogun crybabies need a reality check.the dragon gonna finish it this time to shut ye all up

In My personal opinion i found the fight to close to call

I agree Rogan was sort of calling it one sided and was fialing to mention machidas counters when shogun hit him but the fans there also thought shogun had it in the bag and they cant hear Rogan so that kind of dispells some of the arguements there

but personally as far as i remember i would have called it a draw or a majority decision for some one either of them

just so happened it came out on Machida's side and gave him the win but to be honest its boths fault for the dodgey decision

they were both too iffy about jumping into attack alot of the fight so it could have went either way i think it came down to the good old rule

IF IN DOUBT GO WITH THE CHAMPION!

i think that is what went on there in my honest opinion i hope they both push the ction alot more this time instead of being afraid to be counterd all night

Archived