Dana your a hypocrite.

MoneyShot7

im in the minority as a fan that never holds a fighters bad performances against him. i understand the hate and rage, and i find an angry mob to be uber effective in situations hinging on the pacification of the hive mind (spectator sports are particularly sticky when it comes to public opinion, nearly as tacky as politics imo).

although i might not always agree with consensus reality, i do so enjoy a good ruckus.

sorry' date=' but Anderson belongs on Dancing with the Stars after his last performance. I wonder how much money will be lost via PPV because if Anderson Silva[/quote']

Ya, because Damien sure dominated him that whole fight. Since the #6 guy in the division just barely got edged out in such a close fight Anderson must really suck, right?

Are you also a WWE fan?

It's a sport, right? What rule did Anderson break? Why are you mad at him for following the rules and winning a fight? He's not obligated to do, or not do, anything the fans want, he's there to win fights. Are you a WWE fan? You seem to be criticizing a fighter for not following the promoters script...

Lets be real here guys.....wtf is Dana gonna do....all you guys talking about boycotting...KNOW you are gonna watch this fight like every other Silva fight....because we all want to see him LOSE....PERIOD!

Even if you like Silva....no one wants to see someone stay undefeated that long...and with Silva's recent antics....you can bet that the crowd will not be on his side that night.....hence my point....HES STILL THE MAIN EVENT...whether its gone from people wanting to see him win to wanting to see him lose doesnt matter, its still a cage...there is only so many places you can go....watch Silva vs Henderson...Dan lost...but as soon as he got a hold of Silva he took him down with ease...he has that air of invincibility about him that makes fighters hesitant...bottom line is Maia was scared of Silva and rightfully so...Sonnen likes to beat people up from their guard....he doesnt pass often...but hes weak against submissions...so I dont know if Sonnen has the skills to do it....but maybe hes the guy that proves Silva is vulnerable...maybe Silva really struggles for a controversial decison win....what would that do to his mojo? Look what it did to Machida's mojo?

Lets be real here guys.....wtf is Dana gonna do....all you guys talking about boycotting...KNOW you are gonna watch this fight like every other Silva fight....because we all want to see him LOSE....PERIOD!

Even if you like Silva....no one wants to see someone stay undefeated that long...and with Silva's recent antics....you can bet that the crowd will not be on his side that night.....hence my point....HES STILL THE MAIN EVENT...whether its gone from people wanting to see him win to wanting to see him lose doesnt matter' date=' its still a cage...there is only so many places you can go....watch Silva vs Henderson...Dan lost...but as soon as he got a hold of Silva he took him down with ease...he has that air of invincibility about him that makes fighters hesitant...bottom line is Maia was scared of Silva and rightfully so...Sonnen likes to beat people up from their guard....he doesnt pass often...but hes weak against submissions...so I dont know if Sonnen has the skills to do it....but maybe hes the guy that proves Silva is vulnerable...maybe Silva really struggles for a controversial decison win....what would that do to his mojo? Look what it did to Machida's mojo?[/quote']

This is stupid. Why would you like to see sum1 to lose whos that talented and really has earned his status as one of the best mma fighters ever.

im in the minority as a fan that never holds a fighters bad performances against him. i understand the hate and rage' date=' and i find an angry mob to be uber effective in situations hinging on the pacification of the hive mind (spectator sports are particularly sticky when it comes to public opinion, nearly as tacky as politics imo).

although i might not always agree with consensus reality, i do so enjoy a good ruckus.[/quote']

im in the minority also dude!!!

Even if you like Silva....no one wants to see someone stay undefeated that long...and with Silva's recent antics....you can bet that the crowd will not be on his side that night.....hence my point....HES STILL THE MAIN EVENT...whether its gone from people wanting to see him win to wanting to see him lose doesnt matter' date=' its still a cage...there is only so many places you can go....watch Silva vs Henderson...Dan lost...but as soon as he got a hold of Silva he took him down with ease...he has that air of invincibility about him that makes fighters hesitant...bottom line is Maia was scared of Silva and rightfully so...Sonnen likes to beat people up from their guard....he doesnt pass often...but hes weak against submissions...so I dont know if Sonnen has the skills to do it....but maybe hes the guy that proves Silva is vulnerable...maybe Silva really struggles for a controversial decison win....what would that do to his mojo? Look what it did to Machida's mojo?[/quote']

Na i dont want see him lose, i think hes a great fighter who deserves to be p4p king, maia needed to take the belt and should of worked more on his stand up instead of lying on his back and hoping silva would go to the ground, also yeah the fickle fans will be against him like they were when he fought forrest but soon as he wins theyll be straight back on his nuts cheerin him again, oh and sonnens ground and pound is weak nowhere near enough to trouble silva, hendo was landing elbows on silvas temple an he still come out unfazed, sonnen had nate on his back for 15 mins while he unleashed his best an nate landed 1 elbow from his back an did more damage than sonnen

LOL!!!!!!!

I agree with this man.

It's a sport' date=' right? What rule did Anderson break? Why are you mad at him for following the rules and winning a fight? He's not obligated to do, or not do, anything the fans want, he's there to win fights. Are you a WWE fan? You seem to be criticizing a fighter for not following the promoters script...[/quote']

dude did you not see the lack of respect silva was showing? thats some wwe **** not martial arts, but everyone likes different shat and i guess you like coming onto this forum and calling people wwe fans...grow up!

dude did you not see the lack of respect silva was showing? thats some wwe **** not martial arts' date=' but everyone likes different shat and i guess you like coming onto this forum and calling people wwe fans...grow up![/quote']

Uhm dude this guy just replied to sum other guy who called me a WWE fan for no reason...

you guys amaze me how retarded you can be ... you always buy into the hype .. you always buy bum ppv cards.. you always wonder what is going on ...

dana's best bet is to get him on the soonest card possible... do you really think he wants the stinch of his last fight floating around for a long time ?? so finally when he does fight people start bringing up old **** .. if anderson goes out and destroys the guy then people STFU ... if he goes out and runs around like a **** then he gets cut

1+1 = 2

Most of you peole are insane if you buy into the B.S that Anderson would get cut...He could go out there with a microphone and serenade Chael and Dana wouldnt cut him because there is no way he's going to hand deliver the biggest fight in MMA history which would be Fedor and Anderson by letting Anderson go to Strikeforce.

Most of you peole are insane if you buy into the B.S that Anderson would get cut...He could go out there with a microphone and serenade Chael and Dana wouldnt cut him because there is no way he's going to hand deliver the biggest fight in MMA history which would be Fedor and Anderson by letting Anderson go to Strikeforce.

i agree

The title of this thread is as accurate a statement as I've ever read......but it's not new. We've known this for years now........

I for one will certainly be watching any card that has Sonnen/Silva - because it will be the most likely chance to see Silva get KTFO on the ground. Can't wait.

I dont hate Silva for only getting guys in the Middleweight division that are not on his level. I hate the lack of dangerous fighters in the Middleweight division. He has already tried to challenge himself at Light Heavyweight, and succeded to say the least. There is noone that can touch this guy when it comes to level of talent. Blame them, not him.

The title of this thread is as accurate a statement as I've ever read......but it's not new. We've known this for years now........

I for one will certainly be watching any card that has Sonnen/Silva - because it will be the most likely chance to see Silva get KTFO on the ground. Can't wait.

You missed my thread, brother. Luckily, it was saved. I would just direct you to the outside section, but it is no longer available. This is for you and Alpha.

The reason why Exodus9mm is no longer with us.

When I first became a ufc member on this site, I connected with the Community. There, I met ****er410 and some other members who greeted me with respect. Thank you, ****er and the few friends I have on that side of the ufc. You guys have made my Community experience an enjoyable one.

In the Community, I was eagered to engage in as many debates as I possibly could as a Noob, trying to make a name for myself. I entered into the first Fedor debate I could find and found myself being tormented and ridiculed, only to be rescued by the CavemanJesus. Thank you, CavemanJesus.

Months went by and the need for more interaction became an obsession. In the Community, one would have to wait for hours or days until someone replies. I needed more real-time debates…and so I finally invested time to learn how to navigate the forums. The first person to speak to me was the all-mighty Exodus9mm who gave me a glimpse of how the forum operated and how debates usually start and end. I will forever remember Exodus. We took turns, along with Kevbo, toxyg3n, Lextalionis and many more on beating down the infamous Fast and Adambomber. Kevbo was always on Fast’s tail, but when he needed a breather, Exodus would pick up the slack. And when Exodus was too busy schooling Noobs on MMA, toxygen would lend a hand. Lex and I sat back and waited for the right moment to take pot shots at Fast.

Ah, those were the days. But unfortunately, Exodus is no longer with us and why is that? I have been pondering this for months now, wondering why can’t he make time to drop by and say hi? I blame none other than Alpha Omega. You see, Alpha is very young compared to Exodus and the few of us who have insurmountable MMA insights and knowledge. Exodus saw that this kid was trying desperately to be recognized by the older members and decided to compliment the kid.

Alpha, after receiving a compliment from the all-knowing Exodus, goes on a forum rampage, knowing in the back of his head, the 9mm will back him up and rescue him if needed.

On one intimate evening, Alpha pledged to be Exodus’s right hand man. He declared Exodus to be King of the forums, stating Exodus has a degree in Fedorism and a master in Pride History. This was very flattering to Exodus at first, but as time went by, he was beginning to worry.

A member had made a thread to see who are the most respected members in the ufc forum and the first person to respond was none other than Alpha Omega, in which he declared his unconditional admiration for Exodus.

Feeling a bit out of place due to this kid, Exodus takes his anger toward Fast. Just when the Evolution and Religious threads were about to die, Exodus calls out Fast and blood began to shed over the forums. Exodus was furious and decides to make a poll asking the question “Who is smarter, Exodus or Fast?”

The first person to respond was none other than Alpha Omega, pledging his once again unconditional respect for Exodus, stating the 9mm was the smartest person he had ever known and that Exodus should run for President if he was living in the U.S.

Exodus is all but flattered. Did he mislead this kid? This Alpha kid is trying so hard to be accepted by the older and more knowledgeable members. This kid even made a thread specifically asking the older members on how they felt about some historical fights. Should Exodus lie to the kid or would the truth be too devastating for such a young and vulnerable mind? Sadly enough, Exodus made the only humane decision……..and that was to leave the site. To stay, would mean he would have to lie to the kid everyday.

Long live Exodus, the 9mm.

Archived