Sign in to follow this  
marioufc420

Keith Jardines last fight..?

Thing is about Jardine, you can never tell... He was winning the Bader fight in my eyes before he got crushed. You see the Jardine that beat Chuck and Forrest then you get the Jardine that lost to Bonnar and Houston Alexander... It's so hard to gauge him... But I won't be surprised if he can pull this one out, I just also won't be surprised if he gets wrecked lol

i'd like to see jardine pull this one off and go on a bit of a run. personally hamill's sympathy fan following after season 3 has finished which makes me think he's a very ordinary fighter. not impressive at all.

i'd like to see jardine pull this one off and go on a bit of a run. personally hamill's sympathy fan following after season 3 has finished which makes me think he's a very ordinary fighter. not impressive at all.

matt hamill got dominated by a very unorthodox fighter in jones.. jardine is very much the same unorthodox style.. just not as quick.. i see jardine pulling this one out hamill isnt up to par with these higher level fighters i think

jardine is a gatekeeper...why get rid of him...?

he's not a contender, and i dont think he will ever reach the heights of his Jackson teammates, but gate keeper aint so bad...you never know, he might be able to pick off some future legend!...lol

either way, keith has an interesting look, and a unique style, it would be a shame if he got the boot.

at the end of the bader fight, when jardine was whining to the ref about an early stoppage, talking about how he wasnt out...big lol.

I like Jardine. He doesn't win every time but he's willing to take fights on short notice and brings it every time. Win or lose at least his fights are always exciting to watch. I cant think of a single fight of his that i think was a waste of my time to watch, unlike some champions i can think of.

Oh and he beats Hamill by tko.

Thing is about Jardine' date=' you can never tell... He was winning the Bader fight in my eyes before he got crushed. You see the Jardine that beat Chuck and Forrest then you get the Jardine that lost to Bonnar and Houston Alexander... It's so hard to gauge him... But I won't be surprised if he can pull this one out, I just also won't be surprised if he gets wrecked lol[/quote']

You know, I've always wondered what was going on with his inconsistency. I'd like to see what his contract looked like when he started.

Hamill by TKO in the second. Jardine has no drive or will to win anymore it seems. Maybe he will prove me wrong but I really dont see it happening based on his last few performances.

Man, judging from the manner he is being defeated lately, Jardin's back should marry the octagon floor. They make a perfect couple.

Never been a fan of Jardine, like c'mon, honestly? His only real strength is he is "unorthodox", yeah. Really it's just holes in his game cuz that dude either wins a shady decision (with a couple TKO's which I really think were quite fluky) or gets the living crap smashed outta him - Silva (Wand and Thiago), Alexander, Bonnar. Plus the dudes 4 - 1 in his last five fights, geeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!