Chael Sonnen will obliterate Anderson Silva

Exodus9mm

Chael Sonnen has the perfect style to absolutely obliterate Anderson Silva, and it will happen when they do meet.

Anderson has been weakest while on the ground throughout his career, and I guarantee Chael will get him there early and often. Anderson will have no answer for the savage ground and pound and relentless pace Sonnen will show. Silva will not be able to dance around like a clown with Sonnen, as he will just keep walking towards him and dumping him via double-legs....

The diva era of Anderson Silva is coming to an end folks....mark it down. This will be another example of a savage wrestler completely dominating an over-confident striker.

After the beating, Ed Soares will likely say Silva no longer wanted the belt, and is pursuing a boxing match with over the hill, punch drunk legend Roy Jones Jr......*vomit*

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when are people gonna realize that the ground game isnt what is going to beat anderson

the thing to beat anderson is VITOR ..meh .. i dont even believe that ..lol

Actually, it's the pace that will beat Anderson. Everyone since Leben who has fought him has shown him FAR too much respect, and barely anyone has attempted to push the pace of the fight. Sonnen, as we've all seen should correct this problem and make quick work of the overrated princess of the MW division.

Vitor is just another guy. Sonnen has the wrestling to neutralize Silva's BJJ. Sonnen wont win because every fight starts on the feet. Im just sayin. Anderson Silva by round 3 will finish Sonnen.

But I do respect Sonnen for his will to bring the fight to the best fighter in the world though. high five to him.

Vitor is just another guy. Sonnen has the wrestling to neutralize Silva's BJJ. Sonnen wont win because every fight starts on the feet. Im just sayin. Anderson Silva by round 3 will finish Sonnen.

But I do respect Sonnen for his will to bring the fight to the best fighter in the world though. high five to him.

How many people have said they were bringing the fight to Anderson and didnt?....Ill believe Chael's nonscence when I see it.

Yes' date=' Sonnen the new MW champ.

Dan henderson and Chael are different style wrestlers so who ever made the comparison, I hope I cured your confused mind.

haha, ok so i'm not a big silva fan, whoop tee doo.[/quote']

i really dont think many people would be after his circus act... ive personally never been a fan

Chael Sonnen has the perfect style to absolutely obliterate Anderson Silva' date=' and it will happen when they do meet.

Anderson has been weakest while on the ground throughout his career, and I guarantee Chael will get him there early and often. Anderson will have no answer for the savage ground and pound and relentless pace Sonnen will show. Silva will not be able to dance around like a clown with Sonnen, as he will just keep walking towards him and dumping him via double-legs....

The diva era of Anderson Silva is coming to an end folks....mark it down. This will be another example of a savage wrestler completely dominating an over-confident striker.

After the beating, Ed Soares will likely say Silva no longer wanted the belt, and is pursuing a boxing match with over the hill, punch drunk legend Roy Jones Jr......*vomit*[/quote']

I completely agree. I said this a while back. Good to know an MMA powerhouse like yourself agrees.

Chael Sonnen has the perfect style to absolutely obliterate Anderson Silva' date=' and it will happen when they do meet.

After the beating, Ed Soares will likely say Silva no longer wanted the belt, and is pursuing a boxing match with over the hill, punch drunk legend Roy Jones Jr......*vomit*[/quote']

i could not believe it when I saw you have nearly 5000 posts yet you seem to know nothing of MMA. Yes Sonnen will keep on walking forwards but only until he gets KTFO. The anderson Silva that will next step into the octagon to fight Sonnen will be the very best Silva we have seen. Maia always was walking forwards too but he could not get past the accurate hard strikes coming his way and when Sonnen gets in with an angry Silva who feels he has a point to prove he will get very badly Knocked out

i could not believe it when I saw you have nearly 5000 posts yet you seem to know nothing of MMA. Yes Sonnen will keep on walking forwards but only until he gets KTFO. The anderson Silva that will next step into the octagon to fight Sonnen will be the very best Silva we have seen. Maia always was walking forwards too but he could not get past the accurate hard strikes coming his way and when Sonnen gets in with an angry Silva who feels he has a point to prove he will get very badly Knocked out

You are addressing an MMA powerhouse. I hope he shows you mercy.

Just think about it. Sonnen has horrible submission defence, its really bad. Maia threw him down and submitted him in like .3 seconds. Theres a couple ways this could go down.

-Sonnen throws Silva to the ground, and gets submitted (i think this one is most likely)

-Sonen throws Silva to the ground and somehow wins by controlling

-Sonnen can't take Silva down and gets KTFO for being agressive

-Sonnen can't take Silva down and doesn't strike that much leading to another horrible fight

Sonnen also doesn't finish fights, UDs is all he got, which just leaves time for Silva to get him.

Look up Sonnen's lowlights on Youtube there fella. Man loves the triangle choke. Or maybe he likes to place his face against balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DLJOMMdjA

So did Travis Lutter' date=' Dan Henderson, Damien Maia, etc. You get the picture? Next.[/quote']

Last time I checked, no one gave Maia a chance post-102. Lutter had him in more trouble than anyone else, but he honestly just messed up. Henderson had the right idea going into the fight until the second round when he was looking to KO him, which was really foolish. I don't think we have to worry about Sonnen doing that. He always takes it to his bread and butter.

I'd love for Sonnen to win, and I hate to count him out a third time in a row (I see the potential problems he presents, dare I say he might have a better chance than Hendo did), but I think Silva will take it again.

I agree his style matches up well with the spider. I'd like Sonnen much more in a 3 round fight then a 5 round fight. I can't see Sonnen finishing, and 5 rounds is a long time to avoid a triangle choke and/or getting KTFO. I just hope that Anderson gets busted up some.

aaaahhaaaahahahahaaaahahaaahaaaaahhaa, stop please stop ur killing me!!

Welcome back Exodus. You and a few others I recognize from about 6 months ago as people I had some epic debates with here. I haven't been coming here that often though cause the level of mma newbdom is almost too much to bare anymore and they have far too many AK wannabe's here now and with the outside the ufc section gone there's really little reason to come here anymore.

Anyway Silva will destroy Sonnon no question:p I predict he loses by triangle in the second or third or KO in the first.

some of you guys kill me haha! Call Silva what you want the fact remains the same, he is a dominant force to reckon with. If your'e like me--online in a forum--then your'e opinion is yours and yours alone. Now if you want to say that stuff to his face in the ring then we will listen. I like Sonnens chance but it's like the lottery against Silva only one in a million can beat him at HIS game. You might say I'm a Silva nut hugger and actually thats true being that I am a Silva myself--and I do hug my own nuts. I am a fan of fighting and when these guys clash it's gonna be beautiful.

Thats what I love about this sport it's not like football, basketball, or those other team sports with tons of games. This sport is one on one and one chance when that cage closes. They train for months for one fight! Gotta love it!

War MMA!

Good to see you're back.

I do have to say that if anyone's going to beat Anderson, it would definitely be Chael Sonnen.

Actually' date=' it's the pace that will beat Anderson. Everyone since Leben who has fought him has shown him FAR too much respect, and barely anyone has attempted to push the pace of the fight. Sonnen, as we've all seen should correct this problem and make quick work of the overrated princess of the MW division.[/quote']

i agree with you to an extent. nobodys pushed the pace with him.

but its all so much easier said than done..

you can say look what Sonnen did to Marquardt..but look what Anderson did to him.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this fight is very similar o the Aldo Faber fight. Sonnen wont be able to find his range for his take downs, Anderson will *** up his legs and unlike the Aldo Faber fight Anderson will finish Sonnen bcos hes under pressure for a performance n its not like he has to worry about Sonnen's striking abilities.

Sonnen's striking blows, his sub defense also blows. Silva's striking is phenomenal and his BJJ is easily top 5 in the world. Oh but Sonnen will push the pace and out wrestle Silva. Yeaaahhhh riiiiiiiiiight. Sorry Dana but this hype train won't even leave the station. Get ready for your worst PPV numbers in the last 5 years.

Archived