The Crow's return postponed

RollingStoned

I was really looking forward to seeing David "The Crow" Loiseau return... As was the case, he was due to return at 113 when one of the guys pulled out due to an injury... Anybody else looking forward to this? And now that it's not gonna happen will he get another shot in the near future?

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/04/26/ufc-113-loiseau-forced-to-withdraw-from-montreal-event-just-days-after-being-called-up/

Well today David was granted his license from the regulators in Quebec after the baseless claims were investigated. Unfortunately, this comes too late as J Mac has already taken his place on the card.

Loiseau does have a new 4 fight deal with the UFC so I am sure we will see him on another card soon...

Well today David was granted his license from the regulators in Quebec after the baseless claims were investigated. Unfortunately' date=' this comes too late as J Mac has already taken his place on the card.

Loiseau does have a new 4 fight deal with the UFC so I am sure we will see him on another card soon...[/quote']

Good news Brew! I heard about the license but being too late but I'm glad to hear 4 fights!

Archived