Glaube Feitosa comments on helping ?Shogun? Rua prepare for the karate style of Machi

UFCGOD1

Mauricio-Rua-005-200x300.jpg

World renowned K-1 kickboxer, Glaube Feitosa has been speaking about the time he?s spending training alongside former PRIDE star, Mauricio ?Shogun? Rua ahead of his blockbuster rematch with Lyoto Machida next month in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Speaking via Tatame Magazine, Feitosa firstly spoke about the training he?s engaged in.

?Very good, we?ve been practicing a little and it?s been a good partnership. I?m new in Curitiba and Shogun has opened his gym?s doors for me. I got here in Curitiba with my family in January and I?m adapting pretty well to the city.?

?I try to help on the left-handed part, do some mix, since my part is standing. My business is not ground or MMA, my specialty is standing up. I started training in UDL for friendship I have with Shogun, but not exclusively training with him. I train with the entire team, but when they get together I try to simulate Lyoto game, exchange bases and both sides win.?

Next he explained how he feels Rua can defeat Machida?s counterattacking style.

?It?s not by chance he?s the champion, he and his crew are very clever and will try to neutralize this low kicks game, preparing something for the upper part. I think they?ll settle a strategy of counterattacks on the punches upon the Shogun?s low kicks.?

?Since Lyoto may counterattack, Shogun must be aware of that and prepared to give him some attacks back. He must take these counterattacks knowing they?ll happen, so that he?s not caught by surprise, the idea is to play the Shogun blows upon Lyoto?s counterattacks. Shogun has to be the last to hit, something hard when it comes to Lyoto, but that?s the main goal.?

Finally, he gave his opinion on the first fight, saying even he thought it was a hard one to call.

?Of course I wouldn?t be neutral because I?ve been training with Shogun, but I think he won. The fight was really tied, balanced and on that occasions the tie-breaker is the aggressiveness and Shogun tried more and indeed was more aggressive.?

Really? You mean your purpose of this thread is to publish this news only and not to overhype your idol. You may fool yourself but not others.

so all your stupid brock threads are for informative reasons ? you just want to overhype your overhyped ape ... and your killing the english grammar while doing it

138522d1254599747-my-250-vocal-chain-better-then-your-expensive-studio-english-grammar-dummies-good-spelling-grammar-936124_359_450.jpg

nuff said

so all your stupid brock threads are for informative reasons ? you just want to overhype your overhyped ape ... and your killing the english grammar while doing it

138522d1254599747-my-250-vocal-chain-better-then-your-expensive-studio-english-grammar-dummies-good-spelling-grammar-936124_359_450.jpg

nuff said

Another cheap shot from you man. Everybody in this forum that English is not my first language. Lol

Probably this is your 100 thread about overhyping your idol. But you cannot hide the truth that he has a dismal 2-2 record whose victory is against 2 ageing fighters. After may 8 his record will go 2-3 and in danger of being cut by UFC.

Another cheap shot from you man. Everybody in this forum KNOW that English is not my first language. Lol

Probably this is your 100 thread about overhyping your idol. But you cannot hide the truth that he has a dismal 2-2 record whose victory is against 2 ageing fighters. After may 8 his record will go 2-3 and in danger of being cut by UFC.

you forgot to put know , hell i'll fix it no prob ... anw english isn't my first language but that doesn't mean i can't speak like if not better than others who has it as their first language , and you know what i like to find out how many posts you have worshiping your idol (who taped like a b*tch ) im guessing it's 90 % of your posts

you forgot to put know ' date=' hell i'll fix it no prob ... anw english isn't my first language but that doesn't mean i can't speak like if not better than others who has it as their first language , and you know what i like to find out how many posts you have worshiping your idol (who taped like a b*tch ) im guessing it's 90 % of your posts[/quote']

He's the HW champion 4th fight. While your idol hasn't done anything yet in the UFC after 4 fights. It just show how overrated he was when he was still in PRIDE.

He's the HW champion 4th fight. While your idol hasn't done anything yet in the UFC after 4 fights. It just show how overrated he was when he was still in PRIDE.

he got a title shot when he was 1-1 in the UFC he is a marketing ape for the UFC he draws $ that's why he got a title shot and he got rocked by the geezer and almost got taken down but he grabbed the cage to stop the 43 year old geezer TD

he got a title shot when he was 1-1 in the UFC he is a marketing ape for the UFC he draws $ that's why he got a title shot and he got rocked by the geezer and almost got taken down but he grabbed the cage to stop the 43 year old geezer TD

Every fighter gets rocked sometimes, maybe he's too overconfident and didn't took Randy seriously that's why he got some early wake up calls, but in the end the result is still the same, he TKO the guy.

While your idol got the worst submission defense, he got ckoked out by Forrest, a fighter not known for his submission.

Every fighter gets rocked sometimes' date=' maybe he's too overconfident and didn't took Randy seriously that's why he got some early wake up calls, but in the end the result is still the same, he TKO the guy.

While your idol got the worst submission defense, he got ckoked out by Forrest, a fighter not known for his submission.[/quote']

maybe you forgot that forrest is a brown belt in bjj and shogun was coming off a surgery and did not prepare correctly for their fight , you saw the real shogun against machida , and machida got owned... live with it

Very interesting information I hope it works out for him and he gets the W I think he deserves. As for Raffy this was obviously an informational thread, stop turning it into an I hate shogun and love brock thread.

Why don't you go back to your very helpful and informational thread of let's make nicknames that ridicule Fedor.

maybe you forgot that forrest is a brown belt in bjj and shogun was coming off a surgery and did not prepare correctly for their fight ' date=' you saw the real shogun against machida , and machida got owned... live with it[/quote']

Too many excuses.

Anyway, let's just see if you would still post many threads about him after Machida beat him again.

Too many excuses.

Anyway' date=' let's just see if you would still post many threads about him after Machida beat him again.[/quote']

well same to you after UFC 116 maybe you'll just take your Lesnar nuthuggin threads to the wwe forum , since your idol wont be in MMA for too long after carwin smashes him and he goes for a suicidal mission against fedor ... he'll be hitting people with chairs again by the end of 2011

Archived