New Guy....With a question

StickinUrChick

Hello, as my title indicated I am new here. Signed up a while back and never really got started in the community. I am 26 and am from Southwest Florida. I have been a fan and watching the UFC from its very start. I had a male in the home when I was young who ordered all the original PPV's that I watched right along with him. Back when Gracie was in charge haha.

Question however, I would like to set up my profile. I put up the current avatar that u see, but right away decided to change it. Every time I delete it, when I go to upload a different avatar, it just brings the first one right back!! Ugh, driving me insane. Hate to feel so discouraged about the interface right from the start.

Hello' date=' as my title indicated I am new here. Signed up a while back and never really got started in the community. I am 26 and am from Southwest Florida. I have been a fan and watching the UFC from its very start. I had a male in the home when I was young who ordered all the original PPV's that I watched right along with him. Back when Gracie was in charge haha.

Question however, I would like to set up my profile. I put up the current avatar that u see, but right away decided to change it. Every time I delete it, when I go to upload a different avatar, it just brings the first one right back!! Ugh, driving me insane. Hate to feel so discouraged about the interface right from the start.[/quote']

Hi there - and welcome on board.

...easy stuff, no probs! go to you're settings on the top right - click - and I think it's on ya left somewhere? have the avatar on you're comp - then DL it to the Edit Avatar.

Hope this helps - see you around.

:)

Archived