Teeth pulled

money14

alright today i got 4 wisdom teeth pulled and it hurt like a mf and right now i can only eat ice cream and jello and stuff which isnt that bad but for anyone thats got there wisdom teeth pulled when does the pain go away and when can i go back to normal foods??

i drank beer and ate pizza and stuff after getting 2 of mine pulled, got infected lol (i think it was the cheap bourbon...... jk... lol)

took ages for mine to heal....

was all swollen and *****, and i got some food or something stuck in the wound and had to let the doctor get it out.....

it was around new years... lol couldn't stop the food and liquorimg0111fd.jpg

dont drink bourbon, and don't eat pizza when you are drunk..... for a few weeks lol

lol i used cloves to stop the pain in my mouth too, worked well....

they make anesthetics that dentists use out of cloves, just put them around the wound and let em sit in your mouth (worked surprisingly well)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clove

yeah i got mine pulled like 2 months ago. i was one of the lucky ones. mine was virtually painless... i didnt need the vicotin or anything. the only problem i had was that i had a lot of bleeding for the first few days. surprisingly, i was able to eat solid food the first day (carefully). but most people are able to eat about a week after comfortably. another problem (or nuisance)i had was that i had large holes from the surgery and food would get stuck in there after every meal.

i still have the holes but theyre small enough that food doesnt get stuck anymore.

I had my wisdom teeth removed, but they had to cut the gums and pull them out/break them and take them out because they were impacted. Took about 12-14 days before I could eat regular food again. Everyone is probably different though.

Vicodin is your friend after surgery though, just lay down on your back and turn nosie off/tune noise out if your stomach starts getting upset. Then again, medicine effects everyone differently.

everyone's experience with wisdom is different. keep takin the meds they gave you and keep it clean or it will really hurt...

Agreed. When I got my wisdom teeth out I barely had any swelling; whereas, my friend got hers out and she blew up like a balloon. My wounds healed very quickly for me and my friends healing took a lot longer. It all depends on the person. You know how some peoples' bodies just regenerate quicker? Same with wisdom teeth getting pulled. Solid food will never have tasted so damn good

mine were really bad because they had to have 2 goes at it, and the 2nd time they had to cut my tooth and gum to get it out... (and i mentioned i ate food and stuff without being careful lol)

first time was awake, and had some asian guy pulling with all his might on my tooth for like a hour.... then said i would need to get surgery... was funny, nice guy, but really little, and with his asian accent getting all frustrated... lol he was really trying

"ooooo your teeth veeery strong"

then in surgery they had 2 cut my *** and cut part of the tooth to get it out

my teeth are really stuck in my jaw well or something

Archived