Jake Sheilds is overrated

siwelewis

pretty much yeah if he was that special im pretty sure i would have heard about him before recently

then please refrain from commenting on mma forums until your knowledge is sufficient and make claims about a fighter you have only seen once, please do some research into fights/fighters before commenting

then please refrain from commenting on mma forums until your knowledge is sufficient and make claims about a fighter you have only seen once' date=' please do some research into fights/fighters before commenting[/quote']

Its a forum to post opinions and debate with people ill post what i want and what i think and if you disagree then good it makes the forums fun so no, i wont stop

Its a forum to post opinions and debate with people ill post what i want and what i think and if you disagree then good it makes the forums fun so no' date=' i wont stop[/quote']

how can i debate with someone with no knowledge of what were discussing, if thee are other aspects of mma other then jake sheilds being overrated that you know more about i will be happy to discuss with you

Shields is far from overrated...if anything he was underrated prior to beating Hendo....

He's defeated top competition...if you didn't know this, google it!

Shields is probably the most deserving fighter to face GSP, I don't think he'd have a problem against the other WW in the UFC other than GSP...he can pretty much do what GSP can do, the only difference is that GSP's stand up is a bit more polished...

Its a forum to post opinions and debate with people ill post what i want and what i think and if you disagree then good it makes the forums fun so no' date=' i wont stop[/quote']

You can say whatever you wish, think or believe. But when I first came on this forum a fellow member with incredible knowledge of MMA gave me some good advice I've taken to heart before stating an opinion. Whether you like someone or not you must respect the hard work, dedication, and sacrifice they have made to be where they are today. His advice made me rethink my position and now I state my opinions based on the evidence.

Shields is far from overrated...if anything he was underrated prior to beating Hendo....

He's defeated top competition...if you didn't know this' date=' google it!

Shields is probably the most deserving fighter to face GSP, I don't think he'd have a problem against the other WW in the UFC other than GSP...he can pretty much do what GSP can do, the only difference is that GSP's stand up is a bit more polished...[/quote']

first off Shields isn't underrated he beat hendo out of decision i mean if he deserves all this hype and glamour that everyone tends to give him then finish the fight. most of the wins from top competition have been by decision and i have looked it up. Not have a problem with the UFC WW class other than GSP? even GSP had problems with the WW class like lets see Matt Serra, Matt Hughes, he even had a problem with Dan Hardy just to name a few and that's why GSP had to take it to the ground. Yes GSP is a great all around fighter but for you to say Shields wont have a problem with that division is basically disrespecting all the other fighters in that division that will clearly finish a fight against shilds and not let it go to the judges. If Shields gets a title fight against GSP without atleast proving himself against the WW contenders is clearly dumb.

Archived