Next for Gegard Mousasi

Mikmania

What do you guys think is next for Gegard Mousasi? I'm thinking he may be paired with Hendo. 2 big names just coming off of loses looking to redeem their latest defeat. Do you all think this is possible or do you see a move to a different organization in the works? Maybe a rematch with King Mo?

What do you guys think is next for Gegard Mousasi? I'm thinking he may be paired with Hendo. 2 big names just coming off of loses looking to redeem their latest defeat. Do you all think this is possible or do you see a move to a different organization in the works? Maybe a rematch with King Mo?

The DREAM Light Heavyweight Tourny starts in July so he's heading there for sure, and if he wins he might face King Mo again for a rematch.

I think Strike is gonna try to bring up Rafael Feijao for King Mo, as for Dan he might sign up for the DREAM Light Heavy tourny as well, who knows maybe Gegard & Dan will fight there in DREAM.

The DREAM Light Heavyweight Tourny starts in July so he's heading there for sure' date=' and if he wins he might face King Mo again for a rematch.

I think Strike is gonna try to bring up Rafael Feijao for King Mo, as for Dan he might sign up for the DREAM Light Heavy tourny as well, who knows maybe Gegard & Dan will fight there in DREAM.[/quote']

when is this in July? you got a link or anything say who the competitors are?

when is this in July? you got a link or anything say who the competitors are?

My bad its in May 29th here are some of the Competitors

Renato Sobral 35-8 ........for sure

Muhammed Lawal 7-0........(possibility)

Gegard Mousasi 28-3 .......for sure

Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou 7-6 ..........for sure

Christian M'Pumbu 15-3 ........from france for sure, he beat Stephan Struve

Yoshiyuki Nakanishi 8-1 .........only loss to was by Mizuno

Tatsuya Mizuno 7-5 ........not sure

Archived