The Dragon Vs Shogun, Which Victory Would Make For Better Future Fights..?

ImTheBest

IM a Big Machida fan, but i think he probly lost the fight againsr shogun, and personaly ithink if he lost, the fight match ups in the future would be pretty interesting, who wouldn't want to see rampage vs shogun 2, or rashad vs shogun, or even bones vs shogun, i dont know like i said i love machida hes my favorite fighter but i think if shogun won it would make for more intersting fights what do you all think?

Machida is my favourite fighter but I do think he lost the 1st Shogun fight. I think he'll win the 2nd fight next week & I hope he gets to 20-0 while defending his title. Shogun sussed Machida out in the 1st fight & countered him with strong body & leg kicks so could we see Lyoto with a new/different game plan?

Shogun. It would be awesome to see Shogun vs. Rashad, Shogun vs. Rampage 2, Shogun vs. Lil Nog 2, Shogun vs. Anderson Silva... Shogun vs anyone really. I'm not sure if Lil Nog would fight Machida since they train together. We already seen Rashad recently and Rashad did NOTHING. So it wouldn't be an exciting fight. If Shogun doesn't win the belt, Machida will stay champion for a long time because there isn't anyone I can think of that would beat him, other then the guys that won't fight him.

shogun wins the belt than rampage KO rashad ... their we have it rampage vs shogun 2 for the LHW title now that's a superfight ... the UFC is not putting super fights together anymore :( well except for the GSP vs penn 2

wont happen god after machida is done with shogun he will steamroll rashad or rampage.His next challenge will be jonny bones whenever that happens

I think Machida barely won the first fight and will win the rematch but I have to admit that the fight I want to see the most will only happen if Shogun beats Machida. I want to see Anderson Silva fight Shogun for the LHW title. I would love to see Machida vs Jon Jones though.

Shogun. Because that opens the door for Anderson to fight him and become the first fighter in UFC history to hold two belts at one time. Not to mention the two rematches Ive wanted forever would be title fights if Anderson hadnt fought Shogun, or lost. Quinton Jackson v Shogun, and Lil Nog v Shogun. Thats just me.

I think Machida won the first fight and will win this second. But it would be more interesting if Rua wins. Stylistically the LHW is full of people who want to stand and bang. Machida out footworks and counters all those guys easy. None of the other top lightweights would be much of fight for him. And Silva wont fight him which is a ***** move on both their parts.

Rua on the other hand will stand and box with all the top guys and that would make more interesting fights to watch. Plus we would finally get to see Silva fight for the LHW title and that would be interesting to watch.

Id rather see Machida vs Rampage. Which i hope will lead to a Rampage lose and than i can watch T.Silva vs Rampage

yes i agree i want to see this fight badly as well i dont know what it is but something tells me rampage could give machida problems idk why, which is why i wann see the fight

IM a Big Machida fan' date=' but i think he probly lost the fight againsr shogun, and personaly ithink if he lost, the fight match ups in the future would be pretty interesting, who wouldn't want to see rampage vs shogun 2, or rashad vs shogun, or even bones vs shogun, i dont know like i said i love machida hes my favorite fighter but i think if shogun won it would make for more intersting fights what do you all think?[/quote']

Obviously, Shogun winning would make for better future fights.

Machida vs Rampage is a fight that I would love to see but Shogun winning would make for alot of great matches and it would would make the division alot more exciting. It would also put Forrest Griffin well back in title contention because of his win over Shogun. Shogun vs Anderson SIlva for the LHW would be a superfight and I think that Shogun has the best shot out of anyone at beating Silva.

Seems that most people is convinced that shogun has the better more exciting matchups. There is still alot of fighters he hasnt fought yet like Anderson, Rashad, T. Silva, bones and people want to see rematches with shogun rampage 2 shogun forrest 2 shogun lilnog 2, not many wants to see machida rashad 2 or machida t. silva 2.

Even if Machida wins' date=' which he will (haha) we can still see all those fights you guys are talking about.[/quote']

True but these fights would be so much better if they were 5 round fights, and ahh Machida doesnt stand a chance May 8th, u know this better than anybody else kungfu, ur denial is to great and proud to admit, its ok.

True but these fights would be so much better if they were 5 round fights' date=' and ahh Machida doesnt stand a chance May 8th, u know this better than anybody else kungfu, ur denial is to great and proud to admit, its ok.[/quote']

I can't help it if I happen to have accurate premonitions. I already saw the fight and Machida won by spectacular fashion. On May 8th, the rest of you will get to see this great fight.

I apologize for the spoiler.

I can't help it if I happen to have accurate premonitions. I already saw the fight and Machida won by spectacular fashion. On May 8th' date=' the rest of you will get to see this great fight.

I apologize for the spoiler.[/quote']

Accurate? When have u ever been accurate? The only thing accurate with u is ur ****y towards Machida. I believe Shogun is the 1 that plans on making a statement and finishing this fight decisively. 4 refrence on how this rematch will turn out, u guys should check out Shogun V Rampage or Shogun V Arona.

Archived