Girls?

CroatianCop

i find that most girls who follow ufc arent fans and they just watch the sport because everyone else that they know are watching it. Its just like nba and football. They dont follow the regular season but when ever the superbowl week or the nba playoffs there always rooting for a team that they know nothing about. That could be the reason why there arent any girls on this site, except 2 .

The boss here' date=' who runs this site is a woman. We have several female members.[/quote']

NOO!!! Now they know the secret ;)

There are a few female members on here' date=' but when they post some posters get intimadated and start trolling them and scare them off.[/quote']

This^^^^^^^^^

Are there any girls on there forums? Like Ive never seen a persons account name that sounds like it would be a girl. UFC and forums don't really seem like a place a girl would chill.

Not saying anything wrong with having girls here though

The reality is that any girl who will stick around is a girl who doesn't advertise being a girl, and just posts and responds like a true fan. We don't condone harassment of girls, of course, and there are occasionally problems where female members post provacative pictures and male members stop thinking with the heads on their shoulders ;)

Well it's good to see there are a few girl members hiding out around here :P

Yeah there is more than I thought. All I knew was browneyedgirl and sum1 whos name I can't remember and that chick who would't date this one guy for 5000$ (witch is horribly weird because even I'd date that guy for 5k and I'm a dude:eek: I mean comon just one date and 5k for it)

Hahaha! Actually' date=' I find that for the most part, the guys on here are an endless source of fun and opinion..I enjoy it here.

It is true that there are the trolls out there that no matter what you write, they seem to want to scare you away, but I'm not goin' anywhere. ;) ;) ;)[/quote']

aaah..girl who likes big......mans...lol

I hope the girls don't let these adolescent boys scare them off. They are ridiculously hormonal at their age and it's best to just ignore them. With the way I've seen some of the girls treated in my short time here it's a wonder any post at all.

True. But those of us that truly love MMA can and will continue to post.

Yeah there is more than I thought. All I knew was browneyedgirl and sum1 whos name I can't remember and that chick who would't date this one guy for 5000$ (witch is horribly weird because even I'd date that guy for 5k and I'm a dude:eek: I mean comon just one date and 5k for it)

That was Nikki, and she really did make the right call. I think the guy's heart was in the right place too though, but a smart girl would have done the same thing as she did.

Best ;)

The reality is that any girl who will stick around is a girl who doesn't advertise being a girl' date=' and just posts and responds like a true fan. We don't condone harassment of girls, of course, and there are occasionally problems where female members post provacative pictures and male members stop thinking with the heads on their shoulders ;)[/quote']

I think it is alright not to conceal being a girl...but absolutely agree that if you are going to come on to a male dominated forum, then it is probably wise to keep your clothes on if you want your opinion respected.

Men will always be thrown off guard by provocative pics, and if that is your desired effect, then I suppose that is okay too - but just don't be surprised when it happens is all.

I know that take may not be politically correct, but it is reality.

someone msg dana..tell him DOC Obvious will do some photo shop photos for him' date=' if he can get arianny on the forums.. :P[/quote']

Dana should look at my thread sometimes. I think it would cheer him up. He doesn't always seem like the happiest guy.....I asked G__row to tell Dana to check it out, but not sure if he has...

haha is that all it is gunna take to get her here?

We'll know when or if she comes on here....I'll be the 1st one to know because of the shops I did of her...uh oh..:)

Archived