Unofficial UFC 117 Card!!

ProfX38

On August 7th, the UFC is going to Oakland for 117. As of now the only fight scheduled is the main event Middleweight Championship fight between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen. I have thought of the rest of the card, here are my proposed fights.

UFC 117

Date: Aug 07, 2010

Venue: Oracle Arena

Broadcast: Pay-per-view

Main Card:

Chael Sonnen v.s. Anderson Silva (for middleweight title)

Matt Hughes v.s. Ricardo Almeida

Ryan Bader v.s. Thiago Silva

Gabriel Gonzaga v.s. Big Nog

Nate Diaz v.s. Rafael Dos Anjos

Spike Live Prelims:

Clay Guida v.s. Gleison Tibau

Mark Munoz v.s. Yushin Okami

Un-aired Prelims:

DeMarques Johnson v.s. Mike Pierce

Ben Saunders v.s. Nick Ozipzcak

Alexander Gustafsson v.s. Igor Pokrojac

This is the card where Silva gets cut if he dances around again, you still got to build a big card around him though.

On August 7th' date=' the UFC is going to Oakland for 117. As of now the only fight scheduled is the main event Middleweight Championship fight between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen. I have thought of the rest of the card, here are my proposed fights.

UFC 117

Main Card:

Spike Live Prelims:

Un-aired Prelims:

This is the card where Silva gets cut if he dances around again, you still got to build a big card around him though.[/quote']

Besides Hughes v Almeida, this card looks pretty good. I would love to see Dos Anjos tap Diaz, if that fight does happen. Guess Diaz is back to 155.

Besides Hughes v Almeida' date=' this card looks pretty good. I would love to see Dos Anjos tap Diaz, if that fight does happen. Guess Diaz is back to 155.[/quote']

I regret to inform you, but Hughes/Almeida is seriously in the works. Go to MMAWeekly.com for details.

I'm a bit anxious about this supposed Thiago Silva/Ryan Bader matchup. Being a huge Thiago fan I really do not want to see him loose another fight, if Bader beats him man that **** would really ****ing upset me, ****!!!!!! Oh well, Thiago 'il knock him out. As for Diaz vs Dos Anjos, would love to see Nate sub that ****er!!!

Is it just me or are they totally throwing Demarques Johnson and Nick Ozipzcak to the wolves here?

Definately, also either Ozipzcak is going to have to beef up or Saunders is going to have to cut a fair bit of weight. Not sure if this ones going to happen, seems a bit random.

On August 7th' date=' the UFC is going to Oakland for 117. As of now the only fight scheduled is the main event Middleweight Championship fight between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen. I have thought of the rest of the card, here are my proposed fights.

UFC 117

Main Card:

Spike Live Prelims:

Un-aired Prelims:

This is the card where Silva gets cut if he dances around again, you still got to build a big card around him though.[/quote']

This card is freaking awesome.

Definately' date=' also either Ozipzcak is going to have to beef up or Saunders is going to have to cut a fair bit of weight. Not sure if this ones going to happen, seems a bit random.[/quote']

I don't get this logic. They both fight in the same weight class, Ben is 6'3" and Nick is 6'1", so I don't get what your saying.

Archived