Irony

Tenblueiz

The epitome of irony has been revealed. Tito Ortiz who just recently pissed off Chuck by saying he had been in rehab for being an alcoholic, has just had a press conference accusing or revealing that his wife is an oxycotin addict. The one who points the finger or yells the loudest is normally the one with something to hide. Now, I don't know if he committed the crime of domestic violence (I imagine he would be very capable of acting that way and throwing her into the bathtub) but instead of worrying about his own wife who is obviously on some kind of drug if you've seen her interviews on TMZ, he wasted his time talking crap about Chuck...Oh Tito, talk is cheap. Haven't you figured that out by now. Isn't it ironic?

And what about the wife? You've been the victim of domestic violence and you take off the Vegas and leave your kids with your old dad? WTF??!! Being a mother, I will never understand that. This looks like what it is. Two low class people raising children without any thought for them. Only thinking of themselves. You can't go any lower when your kids are last on your mind...shame on both of them.

I like UFC fighters when they fight in the cage, I don't care about their personal problems, and i don't think its right for the media and anyone else to do what they do and make it harder for Tito or his family when there is worse problems going on in the world. But no, they will cover this in the media for the next couple weeks instead of Israel bombing palestinian markets full of children and all of the blind sheeple will follow.

And, shame on you for being a little TMZ drama queen.

I like UFC fighters when they fight in the cage' date=' I don't care about their personal problems, and i don't think its right for the media and anyone else to do what they do and make it harder for Tito or his family when there is worse problems going on in the world. But no, they will cover this in the media for the next couple weeks instead of Israel bombing palestinian markets full of children and all of the blind sheeple will follow.

And, shame on you for being a little TMZ drama queen.[/quote']

Agreed.

I like UFC fighters when they fight in the cage' date=' I don't care about their personal problems, and i don't think its right for the media and anyone else to do what they do and make it harder for Tito or his family when there is worse problems going on in the world. But no, they will cover this in the media for the next couple weeks instead of Israel bombing palestinian markets full of children and all of the blind sheeple will follow.

It's terrible that Israel defends itself and retaliates against those who try to/kill their people on a daily basis. Don't let the media blind you to who the real problem is.

As for Tito and Jenna, their children are going to suffer the most. The only thing they can think about, though, is their careers. Pathetic.

Double agreed. But as soon as I heard Tito accused her of being addicted to oxycotton I thought of when he was saying Chuck Liddell was an alcohalic

Chuck Liddel is an alcoholic? I dont think so!

Oh yeah....he is....

I love Chuck, but Chuck has been to my hometown many times, in fact he started fighting in small clubs here in southern california. I dont know if there is any truth to what Tito is saying about him but.....i dont think its much of a stretch with the fables you will hear about the guy where i live. Now as for Tito....well...he is Tito? Burn down the building that TMZ broadcasts from, lock the kardashians in a looney bin (or better yet, make them poor.....cuz thats a reality show i would watch), and for F*** sake, just stop paying attention to these whiney **** people.

P.S. please let Rampage in a cage with Spencer pratt

Jenna can take a pounding. She takes it like a champ. She is so good, she fights handicap matches all the time. I am really proud of her. I have videos of some of her best matches and I'll tell you what, if it was any other fightresses, they would have folded but not Jenna. She will find a way to grind out a decision.

millions of people have seen what Jenna looks like inside, hence how many people have BEEN inside her. nuff said.

Not at all a TMZ drama queen, just a fan of the UFC and its fighters. When I see a UFC fighter in the headlines, I want to know what is going on. This will ultimately affect The Ultimate Fighter finale and the fight that was supposed to take place between Chuck and Tito. It's not my fault that TMZ is really the only place to see the coverage. And, it's obvious if you've seen any of the interviews that this will affect Tito's fighting. He's already a short fuse and it's risky to back him as a fighter when things like this play out. This will have an impact on the UFC cards and it is just way too ironic that this is happening to him. And, tomorrow, I won't be talking about this anymore. This little TMZ drama queen will be paying attention to more important things in life. Shame on you for being so self-righteous when someone is just stating the obvious thing everyone else is thinking. You took the time to reply. Why weren't you watching news coverage of Isreal...??? Can anyone say hypocrite???

The epitome of irony has been revealed. Tito Ortiz who just recently pissed off Chuck by saying he had been in rehab for being an alcoholic' date=' has just had a press conference accusing or revealing that his wife is an oxycotin addict. The one who points the finger or yells the loudest is normally the one with something to hide. Now, I don't know if he committed the crime of domestic violence (I imagine he would be very capable of acting that way and throwing her into the bathtub) but instead of worrying about his own wife who is obviously on some kind of drug if you've seen her interviews on TMZ, he wasted his time talking crap about Chuck...Oh Tito, talk is cheap. Haven't you figured that out by now. Isn't it ironic?

And what about the wife? You've been the victim of domestic violence and you take off the Vegas and leave your kids with your old dad? WTF??!! Being a mother, I will never understand that. This looks like what it is. Two low class people raising children without any thought for them. Only thinking of themselves. You can't go any lower when your kids are last on your mind...shame on both of them.[/quote']

Actually you can get a little bit lower by writing crap like this.

Congrats.

dude this is an MMA forum why don't you take this ******* sh!t onto some kind of female gossip forum.

I'm sorry, I was unaware that this was an "all male" forum...must have struck a nerve. HA HA! The truth is the truth. I started the thread so don't f****** read it if you don't like it. And definitely don't take the time to reply. Female gossip seems to be of interest to you a** hole!! : )

The epitome of irony has been revealed. Tito Ortiz who just recently pissed off Chuck by saying he had been in rehab for being an alcoholic' date=' has just had a press conference accusing or revealing that his wife is an oxycotin addict. The one who points the finger or yells the loudest is normally the one with something to hide. Now, I don't know if he committed the crime of domestic violence (I imagine he would be very capable of acting that way and throwing her into the bathtub) but instead of worrying about his own wife who is obviously on some kind of drug if you've seen her interviews on TMZ, he wasted his time talking crap about Chuck...Oh Tito, talk is cheap. Haven't you figured that out by now. Isn't it ironic?

And what about the wife? You've been the victim of domestic violence and you take off the Vegas and leave your kids with your old dad? WTF??!! Being a mother, I will never understand that. This looks like what it is. Two low class people raising children without any thought for them. Only thinking of themselves. You can't go any lower when your kids are last on your mind...shame on both of them.[/quote']

+1 billion

also she's most likely a drug addict for the same reason she was a **** star. she has deep emotional scarring from something F'd up that happened to her when she was 10. now she's just trying whatever she can to forget all the *****.

+1 billion

also she's most likely a drug addict for the same reason she was a **** star. she has deep emotional scarring from something F'd up that happened to her when she was 10. now she's just trying whatever she can to forget all the *****.

I'm with ya.

ummm shes addicted to painkillers..not to hard to get addicted to.. VERY little reason needed to be addicted to those.. :\

ummm your brain must be the size of your something else you have...teeny tiny! i'm sure you've heard this before, but you've obviously forgotten, so I thought I would bring it back to your attention...idiot.

Actually Tito has admitted in the past to painkiller addiction himself. Having to see the mother of his children go through it would be horrible on him and his sons. From what I understood was that she was scratching his face and neck with her nails and he grabbed her arm to stop her from continuing to do so.

BUT, Let's cut the gossip and keep being MMA fans. I wish him and his family the best so that I can see him back in the Octagon soon (Even if he is getting **** whipped ;) )

Archived