[B]Diaz Style[/B]

jammon896

You may notice how both the Diaz brothers usually stand and strike. They usually dont go for SIngle or double leg takedowns. Mabey a few clinch throws here and there. In most cases they set up submissions off their backs After being taken down. I Enjoy to watch there fights i think they have an entertaining style of fighting. What do you think?

They're both sick fighters and if you don't think their fights are entertaining, you're kidding yourself. I can't remember the last boring fight either of them were in besides that Maynard fight, and even then I think Nate did all he should have. He wasn't the wrestler so I never expected him to look for a takedown, but if it went down you can bet it probably would have ended there.

I like thier style but boy I hate the attitude.

The thing that is most impressive to me is the pace they can keep up. With thier reach they are in your face constantly pressuring and thier guard is so good you don't really want to take them down.

If you try to get around thier reach and throw bombs they can weather it or stay on the outside and tire you out.

They have the perfect style to complement thier skills and physical attributes.

If only they had a little more respect and didn't act like punks all the time.

I love the Diaz brothers. Nick puts on an exciting fight every time he gets in the cage and Nate is living up to that rep, especially with his last win. and so what if they're ****y? every sport needs some ****y guys that you love to hate. baseball has a-rod, basketball has kobe, and mma has the diaz brothers and tito.

Archived