Anderson if he loses. RUN!!

Leal47

Okay this is all speculation but this is what i think, Anderson Silva he came into the UFC a beast wrecking everyone, all his fights were impressive but then he started to hold back a little and being more careful because he was already the champ, breaking UFC records and such. This has made him scared to lose and there is nothing wrong with that. However if Anderson Silva loses to anyone he wont give a F%$K about anything anymore because his winning streak will be over and he wont have the fear of losing anymore. I'm a big Anderson Silva FAN and i don't want to see him lose. But if he does it will be better for us watching the fights i'm telling you right now he will murder anyone in the LHW division and MW division and probably drop down to WW and own the whole division. Don't let the beast out if that man loses it will ignite the fire that got him where he is today and he will be way more aggressive.

What do you guys think

Okay this is all speculation but this is what i think' date=' Anderson Silva he came into the UFC a beast wrecking everyone, all his fights were impressive but then he started to hold back a little and being more careful because he was already the champ, breaking UFC records and such. This has made him scared to lose and there is nothing wrong with that. However if Anderson Silva loses to anyone he wont give a F%$K about anything anymore because his winning streak will be over and he wont have the fear of losing anymore. I'm a big Anderson Silva FAN and i don't want to see him lose. But if he does it will be better for us watching the fights i'm telling you right now he will murder anyone in the LHW division and MW division and probably drop down to WW and own the whole division. Don't let the beast out if that man loses it will ignite the fire that got him where he is today and he will be way more aggressive.

What do you guys think[/quote']

it could work the opposite,it could totally deflate him,make him realize hes not unbeatable and take away all his confidence, causing him to make stupid decisions and u kno what they say every opponent has a fighting chance,anderson makes a dumb move and gets caught on his chin and its goodnight spider

Yeah i understand that but Anderson is not a stupid fighter he won't come out like Cris Leben,

If he loses yeah he will be upset about it but he knows how good he is, it will just push him to own again. But you could be right if he loses he can come back and fight like GSP scared of everything and try to win like that.

Okay this is all speculation but this is what i think' date=' Anderson Silva he came into the UFC a beast wrecking everyone, all his fights were impressive but then he started to hold back a little and being more careful because he was already the champ, breaking UFC records and such. This has made him scared to lose and there is nothing wrong with that. However if Anderson Silva loses to anyone he wont give a F%$K about anything anymore because his winning streak will be over and he wont have the fear of losing anymore. I'm a big Anderson Silva FAN and i don't want to see him lose. But if he does it will be better for us watching the fights i'm telling you right now he will murder anyone in the LHW division and MW division and probably drop down to WW and own the whole division. Don't let the beast out if that man loses it will ignite the fire that got him where he is today and he will be way more aggressive.

What do you guys think[/quote']

I think you are mostly correct.

i think it would make him more cautious.. SPECIALLY..if it causes him to lose his belt.. he already gets wary when the person wants to take the fight to their game.. imagine if it cost him his belt.. and his streak.. i think he would struggle to over come that more then forrest griffins loss to silva

if he was that worried about losing his streak the best thing for him would be to vacate the belt and move weight class, then if he did lose he would still have that streak at mw, which would keep his profile up there with the best and make him a good draw for future events, just my opinion!!!!

i think your right i think if he loses he would own most the ufc on his comeback, i think we goin see somethin similar with bj in his division only i think silva would do it over 2 or 3 divisions, hes already lost a couple of times before so clearly knows that hes not invincible and look at how he came back from those loses by knockin mofo's out and climbing his way to the top of most peoples p4p list, i still truly believe that the best of anderson silva is yet to come, just look at him when he fights, even when he slapped forrest around the cage you could just tell that he had more there if he needed it.

Archived