1 last shot

Molo316

id like to see arlovski back.. but in the LHW.. HW division is to big for him now

I thought I was the only one who wanted this.. I do agree the heavyweight division is too big.. I'd like to see him fight Cro Cop and then move down to LHW if he could.. I was always a big fan of the real Pitbull

WAR ARLOVSKI!!!!!!!!!!!

arlovski was doing good against fedor until the retarded flying urijah faber knee he tried landing .. if he were a bit more technical in his game he would have won in my opinion.. i think he thought he had him and was gonna show off a little and that sealed his loss .. that doesnt really say much but he def is a good fighter just seems he cant keep it together with a game plan and follow it all the way out

arlovski was doing good against fedor until the retarded flying urijah faber knee he tried landing .. if he were a bit more technical in his game he would have won in my opinion.. i think he thought he had him and was gonna show off a little and that sealed his loss .. that doesnt really say much but he def is a good fighter just seems he cant keep it together with a game plan and follow it all the way out

Fedor destroyed Arloski in the manner of Arloski's own choosing.

If AA had wamted to grapple Fedor would have subbed him.

Arloski wasn;t cut.

I think Josh Neer deserves to be in the UFC and I think he'll be back one day.

Still wondering why Matt Danzig is in and Neer is out. If you watch their fight Danzig is clearly not in the same league.

I loved watching Neer fight. Tough bastard with no fear and good skills. Cutting him was ********.

I loved watching Neer fight. Tough bastard with no fear and good skills. Cutting him was ********.

Cutting Neer was the right thing to do. Once his takedown defense gets better bring him back.

After seeing what Silva did to Maia I'm half-tempted to say maybe Leites deserves another shot.

Archived