The Bad Movie Thread

LegoPig

i liked the hangover & zombieland

both not as funny as portrayed but i still liked them. cloverfield also didn't bother me. i actually enjoyed how it was filmed & the effects/storyline

compared to quarantine(most annoying movie ever), cloverfield is a masterpiece.

as for that 4th movie, never seen.

Do you mean "bad" as in outstanding or "bad" as in what was the purpose??? assuming you mean the latter LEGION was horrific of the most recent movies i've seen...TOTALLY UNBIBLICAL (altho it is Hollywood and I'm not sure if it was necessarily intended to be) and the plot was terrible. I didn't think any of THE GRUDGE movies made much sense either.

Do you mean "bad" as in outstanding or "bad" as in what was the purpose??? assuming you mean the latter LEGION was horrific of the most recent movies i've seen...TOTALLY UNBIBLICAL (altho it is Hollywood and I'm not sure if it was necessarily intended to be) and the plot was terrible. I didn't think any of THE GRUDGE movies made much sense either.

legion due to the commercials and monsters i saw had so much potential, but your right, that was garbage, angels? come on. trash. needed alot more blood, action, death & freaking monsters.

Manos and the hand of fate

Rawhead rex

Hobgoblins

The Creature

all very terrible

those were straight to dvd films i believe...

but the oly bad movies i really took my time to see are these remkes there making??? wth.. but im really looking forward to the new karate kid plus i liked that movie never back down/... i think they should have had a time skip though.. then made them figh tbh

Seen a few lately:

Zombieland

Bone Sickness

Cloverfield

The Hangover

All pretty bad tbh.

I havent seen zombieland or Bones sickness, but Ive heard good things about zombieland. Why wasnt it good?

I thought Cloverfield was actually pretty good. I wasnt crazy about the way they filmed it, but it was an interesting idea.

The Hangover wasnt as funny as I expected it to be, but I still that it was a good movie.

My girlfriend forced me to watch the movie Honey with her. That one was tough to sit through!!

Or a French film called Humans. The description was that people went into the Alps looking for this fossil that would change the history of human evolution, and ended up being hunted by an unkown creature.

What it really ended up being was that people went into the alps, and they were being fallowed by neanderthals(spelling?). And the neanderthals had no women left in their tribe so they needed to take the women that were in the alps so they could keep breading.

Seen a few lately:

Zombieland

Bone Sickness

Cloverfield

The Hangover

All pretty bad tbh.

compared to quarantine(most annoying movie ever)' date=' cloverfield is a masterpiece..[/quote']

I enjoyed Cloverfield, and will watch Zombieland regardless due to my love of all things undead (that sounds weird out loud!).

As for Quarantine, I've only seen the Spanish original [REC], which is brilliant.

I enjoyed Cloverfield' date=' and will watch Zombieland regardless due to my love of all things undead (that sounds weird out loud!).

[b']As for Quarantine, I've only seen the Spanish original [REC], which is brilliant[/b].

quarantine isnt as good as rec, but it's still a decent american remake (almost a contradiction in terms, but...there ya go).

in the american version, the ending is handed to you, there's no real "mystery," unlike in rec, where the ending was kinda left open, with several (more) questions left for the audience to decipher.

cloverfield was good...but i'm a sucker for cinematography.

Zombieland is good if you go in with low expectations...it's like diet Shaun of the Dead...i kept thinking...where the fck are all the goddamn zombies...its called ZOMBIEland. a good begining, a good climax, and paultry middles.

quarantine isnt as good as rec' date=' but it's still a decent american remake (almost a contradiction in terms, but...there ya go).

in the american version, the ending is handed to you, there's no real "mystery," unlike in rec, where the ending was kinda left open, with several (more) questions left for the audience to decipher.

cloverland was good...but i'm a sucker for good cinematography.

Zombieland is good if you go in with low expectations...it's like diet Shaun of the Dead...i kept thinking...where the fck are all the goddamn zombies...its called ZOMBIEland. a good begining, a good climax, and paultry middles.[/quote']

There's a sequel to [REC] currently in production which starts right where the first film ends. Don't want to say too much in case it spoils it for anyone, but it sounds like it's going to be brilliant.

There's a sequel to [REC] currently in production which starts right where the first film ends. Don't want to say too much in case it spoils it for anyone' date=' but it sounds like it's going to be brilliant.[/quote']

that makes me really, really smile. i like worthy sequels :)

You mentioned Shaun Of The Dead' date=' which is one of my favourites. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have an brilliant sounding road trip movie coming out soon as well.[/quote']

very nice. i will be happy to see pegg and frost share the big screen together again! their timing and chemistry together are really fantastic to watch. i actually loved hot fuzz as well, but most of my friends absolutely hated it :)

very nice. i will be happy to see pegg and frost share the big screen together again! their timing and chemistry together are really fantastic to watch. i actually loved hot fuzz as well' date=' but most of my friends absolutely hated it :)[/quote']

I'm a huge fan of the Pegg/Frost combo, since the days of Spaced. The new film will feature a stranded alien!

but the oly bad movies i really took my time to see are these remkes there making??? wth.. but im really looking forward to the new karate kid plus i liked that movie never back down/... i think they should have had a time skip though.. then made them figh tbh

im not sure if they were straight to DVD lol

i got them as a joke prezzie for my birthday last year lol

As far as bad movies go' date=' Leprechaun 1-3 were bad enough, but then they made Leprechaun In Space, Leprechaun In The Hood and Leprechaun 6 back Into The Hood. Jennifer Aniston was in part 1 pre nose job, and refuses to acknowledge it's existence![/quote']

ive seen the first one she was still hot though

Lets See....Bad Movies

Napoleon Dynamite...Probably the stupidest movie ever created.

Cloverfield...Not too far behind Napoleon

The Boogeyman

The Ruins

Wolf Creek

Signs

The Village

Step Brothers

The Ringer

Bruiser

Dude Where's my Car

Step Brothers is one of the funniest movies ever IMO

i liked Signs & Cloverfield, aswell as Napolean, but i'm the kind of guy that likes really over the top stupid rediculous retarded movies, and any type of horror generated movie,

but i'm actually with you on the rest of those you listed. nothing else i liked there.

Seen a few lately:

Zombieland

Bone Sickness

Cloverfield

The Hangover

All pretty bad tbh.

Wow really I friggen loved The Hangover. I was pretty tanked when I saw it though and I had never heard about the hype before I watched it. I was laughing my **** off from start to finish though.

I watched a movie called bad lieutenant with Nick Cage that was weird as hell. Not too accurate a portrayal of N.O. either but some of it was pretty spot on though. lol. I couldn't get over how weird the ending was. I wanted to turn it off when they had the ran over the alligator crash scene:rolleyes:

Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus was pretty bad. It would be amazing for the hippies though. For sure psychedelically inspired.

It's complicated with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin..meh. It was alright I guess but not really my kind of movie.

Tenderness with Russell Crowe was horrible. He's a good actor but that was a crappy movie.

You mentioned Shaun Of The Dead' date=' which is one of my favourites. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have an brilliant sounding road trip movie coming out soon as well.[/quote']

i was surprised when they anouced him for star trek i couldnt see him playing that role

As if Hangover is definetely one of the best comedy movies of this decade. You are the first person I have heard say they think it is bad.

Zombieland was ok.

i also thought it wasnt good

i got alot of people telling me how awesome it was then i finally got the chance to watch it and it didnt live up to the expectations

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Worst film ever. Only pretentious stoners and pseudo intellectuals claim to like this move. The only movie of Johnny Depp's I absolutely hate.

Oh and you can add anything by Tim Burton to my list too.

Worst film ever. Only pretentious stoners and pseudo intellectuals claim to like this move. The only movie of Johnny Depp's I absolutely hate.

i'm neither a pretentious stoner or a pseudo intellectual and i've seen fear & loathing like 6-7 times. i'm a fan of the movie. i find it interesting & funny.

however definitely not a fan of burton, especially when johnny depp is playing roles in the movies like charlie chocolate or wonderland or sweeney todd.. hate those.

edward scissorhands is one though i always like.

Fear and Loathing and Zombieland are bad movies?

Fear and loathing is a classic.

Zombieland while not everyones taste, is a B horror classic.

As for bad movies.

Daybreakers was one that was kind of ****.

Men who stare at goats

District 9 was crap

Avatar was great as far as the movie, but the story was utter ****.

Fear and Loathing is a great movie! I do think the original is better though. I don't know if you've seen it. It's called Where the Buffalo Roam...starring Bill Murray as Hunter S Thompson. I think its a great movie..Also I don't mind Tim Burton either.

How can you not like this:

films-of-tim-burton.jpg

Hangover was the funniest movie I have ever seen I think (31 years old). One of the worst ever or at least recently was Funny People with Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan. Both funny dudes but that movie was a piece ****.

+1

comedy is good.... dramas can be really good.....

but a comedy/drama... i dont get it, they are like opposites....

bad genre of movie lol

Ok so I got to see 2 more baaaad movies today

First....District 9. Stupid. Aliens that look like giant ****roaches...no storyline...horrible movie.

Second...The Human Centipede. Everyone said this was supposed to be a sick twisted gory movie. There was nothing sick or twisted about it. No gore whatsoever. The movie is the biggest waste of 90 minutes. I recommend not even wasting your time.

I wont be surprise if they went straight to the garbage bin.

Archived