If you were dana white what 2 fighters

REDMANB

I would take Randy Couture: intelligent, articulate, and a maestro of the sport.

Also, I would take GSP: intelligent and also a sensei of mixed martial arts,

and he expresses himself well and intelligibly even though his English can be a little difficult to understand at times because of the French Canadian accent but if you know some French, you can understand him just fine.

I would take Randy Couture: intelligent' date=' articulate, and a maestro of the sport.

Also, I would take GSP: intelligent and also a sensei of mixed martial arts,

and he expresses himself well and intelligibly even though his English can be a little difficult to understand at times because of the French Canadian accent but if you know some French, you can understand him just fine.[/quote']

I would swap GSP for KenFlo.

would you take with you to represent the company on a famous talk show and what 2 fighters wouldn't you take post reasons

I would take Forrest Griffin and Amir Sadollah, I would not take the ones who don't speak english: Anderson Silva, Shogun, etc.

Bj Penn and Cheal Sonnen. You should read Bj Penns book. Chael Because hes a politician

and they can make anything sound good.

They were together in inside mma last week btw.

I'd pick KenFlo and Shane Carwin

Two I wouldn't pick... Mike Swick because he sounds bit retarted to me (nothing offensive maybe I'm just weird not Swick) and I'd say Brock Lesnar but he's been mentioned so many times aleady so I'd say Ken Shamrock because he ain't too smart eiter.

I personally would take two more recognised fighters

First off i would Take Forrest Griffin as he was part of the gruesome twosome that brought MMA out to the general public

very respectable and has a good way of desribing it too plus he would throw in a couple of jokes about being ugly as sin and the way he likes being punched in the face and that would keep who ever was watchin interested and stop them going for Coffee or tea / toilet break when we were on.

The other person i would choose would have to be Rich Franklin ex middleweight champ, very educated man, ex high school teacher and is a very good speaker. He has a way of keeping people interested too but with more of a factual approach more than Forrest. Plus there would bound to be some Uneducated people in the Crowd saying its all a bunch of uneducated morans fighting in the UFC but Rich will counter act that with him Being a ex high school teacher.

These two would be best i think

i would think they would compliment each other and make it a very enjoyable thing to watch even for the people against it.

These two would be the best i believe better than anyone else i think

the people i definatly would not choose is...

Chuck would be seen more as a rough kind of guy and people might wave him off just because he has tats and a mohawk,

Tito as he is an **** and would probably beat down someone in the crowd who argued with him,

BJ i think would come off as a bit of a tool same with anderson

but to the point Rich and Forrest would be the two best people i think to promote MMA on a whole team basis!

Shane Carwin and Rich Franklin are both educated and intelligent and well-spoken.

A rarity in the MMA world - where its mostly Rashad / Rampage trash talking idiots.

Carwin and Franklin are my picks.

+1

Dana would probably take Bonnar for sure! LOL

I would take Rich Franklin and believe it or not Frank Mir.

I know Mir takes a beating on these forums, but he's a smart guy and he knows quite a lot about the sport.

I would not take Brock Lesnar. The very definition of a meathead... ugh, I feel I become more dumb everytime I listen to that guy talk. I also wouldn't take Rampage, I'm not sure if his mumbled ebonics is even understandable without subtitles of some kind.

I wouldn't want GSP to do it 'or de fact dat eee talks like dees an' it would be very 'ard to understand 'im

I think you gotta take ambassadors of the sport, you take a Demian Maia and a Randy Couture-esque figure because you want to cover all aspects. Cover your foreign market and the jiu jitsu crowd with Maia. Then Capt. America for obvious reasons

Shane Carwin and Rich Franklin are both educated and intelligent and well-spoken.

A rarity in the MMA world - where its mostly Rashad / Rampage trash talking idiots.

Yes to Shane and Rich!!! I would even consider Randy Couture. I wouldn't let Kimbo come with me even though he's my boy.

my first pick would be GSP. I think he is a great ambassator for MMA, he's respectful, good looking, and very likeable.

My second pick would be Kenflo. Alot like Mir, but less contrivercal. I dont know if any of you's have seen him on MMA LIVE, but he's very clever and a good speaker.

Other fighters i would like to take would be Chael Sonnen. He's a politician, so cant be called a 'human ****fighter'.

Also Frank Mir, for the same reasons as kenflo.

Forrest Griffin, funny and clever.

Rich Franklin, an intelligent former maths teacher

Fighters i wouldnt take:-

Rampage, too dumb

Lesnar, stupid meathead

Daley, very ****ey

Archived