Should The UFC Sign Kurt Angle?

mmarulesman

A little too old to start now IMO and that will just bring more WWE fans over to UFC and who really wants that?

LOL yeah millions more dollars in advertising, PPV, and merchandise sells, higher ratings for PPV and more fans calling for licensing all over the world...... that would be just TERRIBLE for the sport. I cant imagine the horror.

I replied to a thread like this not so long ago (a week to be exact). I think it's a win-win for everyone to see Kurt Angle in the octagon for the following reasons:

1. If Angle wins, then WOW! Angle vs Brock...maybe.

2. If Angle losses, then it's all in a days laugh!! Wouldn't that be nice seeing his bald **** getting kicked around??

Either way, I assure you it's gonna be a PPV sellout...

HOWEVER- I hope Dana doesn't give him that much hype! This could turn ugly for the UFC..

no

dude might be legit as a wrestler

but needs more credentials to go straight to the UFC (all those injuries too, didn't he break his neck????? i remember the wwe from like 10 years ago and he always used to say that)

he should go to strikeforce first, or impress some people at a good training camp before the UFC

His injuries? - He's passed all his physicals

His age? - He's in tremendous shape for his age

His possibility of coming into the UFC? - He's already in discussions with Dana about it.

Looks like he'll be in soon imo.

Really?? No more TNA for him now,huh?

He had an offer from Dana a couple years ago to do TUF show and then fight...Angle turned it down. Time is not on Angle's side, and pro wrestling takes a much higher tole on the body then MMA. I would have loved for Angle to get into MMA because he is one the greatest werstlers the USA has ever produced, but he apparently does not want to do it.

He's been flirting with the idea for years, he getting paid nicely currently with TNA.

He had an offer from Dana a couple years ago to do TUF show and then fight...Angle turned it down. Time is not on Angle's side' date=' and pro wrestling takes a much higher tole on the body then MMA. I would have loved for Angle to get into MMA because he is one the greatest werstlers the USA has ever produced, but he apparently does not want to do it.

He's been flirting with the idea for years, he getting paid nicely currently with TNA.[/quote']

He turned it down because he had too. When he was offered with UFC, he was under TNA contract.

Now his contract is coming to an end, and he wants to do MMA.

Archived