senior members

tass316

im new to this forum stuff' date='why when the junior members post a genuin comment , the senior ones treat them like fools and try to hurt their feelings,so stop being a**holes for a while,jees i hate nerds.[/quote']

They are called "Keyboard Warriors" not senior members

see what i mean

just to clarify things , senior members attack junior members when they are saying stupid stuff or/and trolling , hell if you search the forum you will see that even senior attack other seniors with stupid opinion ... so your status on this site has nothing to do with it

just to clarify things ' date=' senior members attack junior members when they are saying stupid stuff or/and trolling , hell if you search the forum you will see that even senior attack other seniors with stupid opinion ... so your status on this site has nothing to do with it[/quote']

oh yeah and i think trolling is what people say you're doing if you have a difference of opinion to the norm....even if its a valid one. I wouldnt take any notice of a members level...its all crap so just type what you want lol

OP: Quit being a whinny loser and make worth while contributions and maybe the big kids won't hurt your little feelings. I've only been here a couple weeks, but so far no one has been outwardly adversarial to me. Some have disagreed with me, but that's kind of the give and take of a conversation. Not being an idiot goes a long way in people not treating you like one.

OP: Quit being a whinny loser and make worth while contributions and maybe the big kids won't hurt your little feelings. I've only been here a couple weeks' date=' but so far no one has been outwardly adversarial to me. Some have disagreed with me, but that's kind of the give and take of a conversation. Not being an idiot goes a long way in people not treating you like one.[/quote']

I would agree, but you're not a senior member yet so I can't

i was just havin some fun with ye' date=' wanted to see if anyone would answer me,now i know ye will ill post some more legit stuff, talk to ye soon , i know ye cant wait ![/quote']

im sry? havin.. .... fun...... wanted......anyone..... answer.... post.. legit... talk....... sry no matter how hard i try i just cant seem to understand what your saying ........ CAN YOU SPEAKIE ANY ENGLISH! god damn juniors and there crazy talk

im new to this forum stuff' date='why when the junior members post a genuin comment , the senior ones treat them like fools and try to hurt their feelings,so stop being a**holes for a while,jees i hate nerds.[/quote']

If you cannot take the mental abuse then you sure cant take the physical abuse as Tito once said.

No but really some posters on here do jump on decent threads and posts but then again there are really really stupid comments too

Archived