Brock Lesnar, a Man amongst Boys..

Atticus77

Brock has the most fighting experience of any MMA fighter currently living. Its no wonder Fedor is scared of the UFC with a guy as experienced as Brock wearing the strap. Brocks resume is fantastic.. you guys must not realize that he was the 2 time WWE heavyweight champion?!?! Do you know what that means!?!

Brock has huge wins over John Cena, The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, The Rock, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Kurt Angle, and Christ Benoit... theres no one in MMA who can boast those accomplishments. Fedor hasnt even seen this kind of competition, and Brock has victorys over all of them. While Fedor was over in Pride fighting nobodies, Brock was DECIMATING the best fighters in the world, no questions asked.

Im sick of hearing all of this "Brock is overrated" ********. Brock defeated some of the best fighters in the world when he fought in the WWE. People are saying Brock is FINALLY fighting a guys his size when he faces Carwin.. but you uneducated wannabe fight fans dont know Brock has beaten the Big Show, and that dudes huge. I'd like to see Shane Carwin fight the 500 pound Big Show and come away with a win.. give me a break, the Big Show would crush him, wouldnt even be competition. All you guys are saying that Shane Carwin has wrestling that will challenge Brock to the brink.. but you guys don't realize that Brock defeated Kurt Angle, an Olympic Gold Medalist!! Carwin is only a D2 champ.. Angle was a world champ, of the world! Theres no way Carwin has better wrestling the Kurt Angle.. and Brock made Kurt his *****.

And what is all this Lay and Pray I'm hearing about. Brock Lesnar has never prayed in his life, everyone knows that.. Brock is God why would he pray to himself? When Brock takes guys down hes got a world class submission game. Brock choked Chris Benoit unconcious with the Brock Lock.. No one has ever done that before! I'm sick of you uneducated fans trying to tell people Brock is overrated.

Brock has the best resume of any fighter in MMA. Period.

Eat your heart out Fedor..

d0031151_48303c6f46618.gif

Brock has the most fighting experience of any MMA fighter currently living. Its no wonder Fedor is scared of the UFC with a guy as experienced as Brock wearing the strap. Brocks resume is fantastic.. you guys must not realize that he was the 2 time WWE heavyweight champion?!?! Do you know what that means!?!

Brock has huge wins over John Cena' date=' The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, The Rock, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Kurt Angle, and Christ Benoit... theres no one in MMA who can boast those accomplishments. Fedor hasnt even [b']seen[/b] this kind of competition, and Brock has victorys over all of them. While Fedor was over in Pride fighting nobodies, Brock was DECIMATING the best fighters in the world, no questions asked.

Im sick of hearing all of this "Brock is overrated" ********. Brock defeated some of the best fighters in the world when he fought in the WWE. People are saying Brock is FINALLY fighting a guys his size when he faces Carwin.. but you uneducated wannabe fight fans dont know Brock has beaten the Big Show, and that dudes huge. I'd like to see Shane Carwin fight the 500 pound Big Show and come away with a win.. give me a break, the Big Show would crush him, wouldnt even be competition. All you guys are saying that Shane Carwin has wrestling that will challenge Brock to the brink.. but you guys don't realize that Brock defeated Kurt Angle, an Olympic Gold Medalist!! Carwin is only a D2 champ.. Angle was a world champ, of the world! Theres no way Carwin has better wrestling the Kurt Angle.. and Brock made Kurt his *****.

And what is all this Lay and Pray I'm hearing about. Brock Lesnar has never prayed in his life, everyone knows that.. Brock is God why would he pray to himself? When Brock takes guys down hes got a world class submission game. Brock choked Chris Benoit unconcious with the Brock Lock.. No one has ever done that before! I'm sick of you uneducated fans trying to tell people Brock is overrated.

This was actually a good one haha, even trolling your posts are alright haha

the new ak junior members and men

Im a fan of Brock but Carwin is gonna KO the **** out of him at 116.

Brock's fought much tougher competition when he was fighting in WWE, and he was never KO'd there. If a striker like Randy Orton couldn't knock Brock out, then it can't be done. Nuff said.

Brock's fought much tougher competition when he was fighting in WWE' date=' and he was never KO'd there. If a striker like Randy Orton couldn't knock Brock out, then it can't be done. Nuff said.[/quote']

Dude this isnt fake **** wrestling this is actual fighting and everyone is gonna see Brock get KOd for the first time. Nuff said.

Brock will Get KOed!

Brock has caught your fancy....lol

Get a Girlfriend SCO

Thats completely unjustified. Brock has faced guys who were light years ahead of Carwin in their prime, and Brock beat them. Brock defeated The Undertaker two times bro, and hes a legend. The Undertaker was winning Wrestlemanias when Carwin was still in his diapers. What legends has Carwin beat?

Thats completely unjustified. Brock has faced guys who were light years ahead of Carwin in their prime' date=' and Brock beat them. Brock defeated The Undertaker two times bro, and hes a legend. The Undertaker was winning Wrestlemanias when Carwin was still in his diapers. What legends has Carwin beat?[/quote']

Brocks gettin KOd go back to watching WWE.

**PROOF** That Brock Lesnar is like the next coming of...someone awesome!

f50hh.gif

Here he is' date=' he fought this mat...er...fight hopping on one foot the whole time. He KO'd the guy with this move.

[img']http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/1115/f5hogancn7.gif[/img]

Here is Brock doing that same move to Randy at UFC 91. We know the result, TKO to become the new UFC HW Champion.

i just spit all over my monitor from those ..lol

rotf @ wrestlemania's ...

Brocks not getting scripted on the fights bro.. hes going to have to come ready for serious punishment against carwin

What tools does Carwin have to defeat Brock? Brock has beaten guys with vastly supieror skill sets compared to Carwin. Brocks beaten world class strikers (Randy Orton)' date=' he's beaten olympic gold medalists (Kurt Angle), hes submitted BJJ 5th degree blackbelts (Chris Benoit).. dudes seen it all. The F outa here with this "punishment" ****, Carwin is still a rookie compared to Brock.

**PROOF** That Brock Lesnar is like the next coming of...someone awesome!

f50hh.gif

Here he is, he fought this mat...er...fight hopping on one foot the whole time. He KO'd the guy with this move.

f5hogancn7.gif

Here is Brock doing that same move to Randy at UFC 91. We know the result, TKO to become the new UFC HW Champion.

+1 bro, thanks for helping me enlight the masses

Brock is going to KO Carwin with the F5 at UFC 116.. heard it hear first.

Adn if you guys had ANY doubt that Lesnar would have trouble finally facing someone more his size...

brocklesnaroverheadbellytobell.gif

That fat*** did a FRONTFLIP!!!!! That is the Worlds Strongest Man' date=' Mark Henery, look him up![/quote']

Hell yeah dude, they call him the Worlds Strongest Man for a reason.. and Brock flipped his **** no questions asked.

Look at the wrap around Brock in this epic fight against the Worlds Largest Athlete! **PROOF** That Brock can still KO guys when he is not 100%!

000aa5kk

Another FRONTFLIP on someone even larger than the Worlds Strongest Man, The Worlds Largest Athlete...again

000ac3yx

And for those who make fun of Mike Goldberg, the guy actually lived through one of Brock's fights, give him some credit

000hzxfb

Hell yeah dude' date=' they call him the Worlds Strongest Man for a reason.. and Brock flipped his **** no questions asked.[/quote']

lol this is fun, i remember that match...although i dont take this thread serious i have to say brock is one strong dude, he did well with henry there (although i think henry jumping at the same time helped a little) i remember the ring collapsing when he threw the big show....man i loved the big shows entrance music

You guys can hate on Brock all you want, but me and Superman have given everyone enough proof as to why Brock should be ranked as one of the top p4p fighters in the world. The level of competition this guy faced on top of the versatlity of his opponents should no longer be under stated. Brock beat the best of the best when he was in WWE and you guys disregard it like it doesnt matter.. the Fs the matter with you guys...

Truth is, Brock has defeat the Worlds Largest Athlete (Big Show), he tossed the Worlds Strongest Man (Mark Henry) like he was a Diaz brother, he knocked out elite strikers (Randy Orton), he defeated LEGENDS of the combat sport industry (The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan), he out wreslted an olmypic gold medalist like it was nothing, he even submitted 5th degree BJJ black belts (Chris Benoit). Lesnar is NO JOKE guys, stop underestimating his experience. Carwin doesn't bring anything to the table that Brock hasn't faced before.

You guys can hate on Brock all you want' date=' but me and Superman have given everyone enough proof as to why Brock should be ranked as one of the top p4p fighters in the world. The level of competition this guy faced on top of the versatlity of his opponents should no longer be under stated. Brock beat the best of the best when he was in WWE and you guys disregard it like it doesnt matter.. the Fs the matter with you guys...

Truth is, Brock has defeat the Worlds Largest Athlete (Big Show), he tossed the Worlds Strongest Man (Mark Henry) like he was a Diaz brother, he knocked out elite strikers (Randy Orton), he defeated LEGENDS of the combat sport industry (The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan), he out wreslted an olmypic gold medalist like it was nothing, he even submitted 5th degree BJJ black belts (Chris Benoit). Lesnar is NO JOKE guys, stop underestimating his experience. Carwin doesn't bring anything to the table that Brock hasn't faced before.[/quote']

.... I've had a change of opinion, Atticus has convinced me & I have seen the light ... Hallelujah ! .................. > call me "Brockzerker" ... ;)

Brock has huge wins over John Cena' date=' The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, The Rock, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Kurt Angle, and Christ Benoit... theres no one in MMA who can boast those accomplishments. Fedor hasnt even [b']seen[/b] this kind of competition, and Brock has victorys over all of them. While Fedor was over in Pride fighting nobodies, Brock was DECIMATING the best fighters in the world, no questions asked.

what it means is he is a good ACTOR, because the wwe is obviously fake as f u c k . i seriously hope your just messing around with this thread, if not... might i suggest a cat scan. might be helpful. also, NOBODY fights in the WWE. they put on physical soap opera for retarded rednecks and hill billys.

The thing about pro wrestling is the things you think have to be fake are the only thing real. Like the part where one wrestlers is sleeping with the other wife. If it was me and had that guy in the ring it would be all real that night.

Archived