Jayde212

this_is_bad_mike

We both love the UFC, and we both love the forums, so I thought this would be as unique as possible because, obviously, that's what you deserve. I love you with all my heart and would very much like for us to spend the rest of our lives together.

Will you marry me?

(P.S. Obviously, Ill hand deliver the ring)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Actually, it was perfect for us. And yes, the proposal and acceptance are very real.

thats cool u guys r both into ufc. congrats u guys u guys should get bruce buffer to merry u, lol weeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive for the marrage of these to ufc fans,

this is cute!

i used to see a couple proposals every now and then during a break at the odd hockey game. it would show them on the jumbotron with a big will you marry me on the bottom. one time i guess the dudes girlfriend refused, and was obviously embarassed, as you could see her getting up out of her seat and storming out of the arena with the guy chasing after her. Shouldve waited till after the game!

they also had kiss cam's, where they would zoom in on couples and if they noticed themselves they would start making out on the spot. it brought the romance into the game! then they showed the Sedin twins with a big heart around the screen and the place was roaring with laughter. pretty classic

takes a bit of balls to do something like that in front of a large audience.

this is cute!

i used to see a couple proposals every now and then during a break at the odd hockey game. it would show them on the jumbotron with a big will you marry me on the bottom. one time i guess the dudes girlfriend refused' date=' and was obviously embarassed, as you could see her getting up out of her seat and storming out of the arena with the guy chasing after her. Shouldve waited till after the game!

they also had kiss cam's, where they would zoom in on couples and if they noticed themselves they would start making out on the spot. it brought the romance into the game! then they showed the Sedin twins with a big heart around the screen and the place was roaring with laughter. pretty classic

takes a bit of balls to do something like that in front of a large audience.[/quote']

Yes, it does take a lot of confidence to propose in public or on a public forum. He knew my heart so he wasn't concerned.

Actually' date=' it was perfect for us. And yes, the proposal and acceptance are very real.

thats cool u guys r both into ufc. congrats u guys u guys should get bruce buffer to merry u, lol weeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive for the marrage of these to ufc fans,[/quote']

Thank you so much for best wishes. That would be pretty funny. LOL

congrats to you both! im not sure about you as i have not had enough contact to decide but i like jayde212 who is a very pleasant poster!i wish you all the happiness in the world.

Thank you so much, aethlefirth. You've made my day.

Archived