Jones vs Matyushenko

CroatianCop

I think it will be a decent test for Jones, The Janitor is a excellent wrestler, so the take down shouldn't be easy. It wasn't suppose to be easy against Hammill either. I got jones winning on the feet. I thought this fight up a few days ago, I'm pretty good at forming fights, pre-rumor mill.

Utah hosts UFC on Versus 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five days before the UFC 117 event in Oakland, the UFC is having their "Versus 2" event. Once again it will be on a Monday evening. Only two matches have been scheduled for the main card, J. Howard/J. Ellenberger, and T. Gomi/J. Stevenson. I have filled out the rest of the card.

Versus Televised Main Card:

Takinori Gomi v.s. Joe Stevenson*

Jon Jones v.s. Vladimir Matushenko

Mike Swick v.s. Rory Markham

John Howard v.s. Jake Ellenberger*

Un-aired Card:

James Irvin v.s. Steve Cantwell

Cole Miller v.s Jacob Volkmann

Tim Credeur v.s. Brian Stann

Nik Lentz v.s. Joe Brammer

Jarred Hamman v.s. Jason Brilz

*-already scheduled

Few possibilities' date=' from most plausible to least plausible.

1. They are feeding Jones to build his hype.

2. They are vastly overestimating a 40 year old Matyushenko.

3. They are horribly underestimating Jones' ability.

4. They actually think this will be a good fight.[/quote']

Dana White doesn't wanna rush Jones into a title fight so he's giving him a few tests to see how he'll do against different kind of oppoents. I wish Bones would be fighting someone better but still any Bones fight is good

PLEASE DANA OR JOE SILVA give some real top 10 or top 5 fighters to jones.not to disrespect matyushenko but jones is in a good moment right now and he should be continuing showing the fans that he can have what it takes to be a true contender.

i suggest:

bones vs t. silva

bones vs A. silva (i would love to see it,would be a stand up war)

PLEASE DANA OR JOE SILVA give some real top 10 or top 5 fighters to jones.not to disrespect matyushenko but jones is in a good moment right now and he should be continuing showing the fans that he can have what it takes to be a true contender.

i suggest:

bones vs t. silva

bones vs A. silva (i would love to see it' date='would be a stand up war)[/quote']

T. Silva would be a sick fight but i think A Silva is way too early for Jones, he would get destoried and that wouldnt look good for his hype.

I think it will be a decent test for Jones' date=' The Janitor is a excellent wrestler, so the take down shouldn't be easy. It wasn't suppose to be easy against Hammill either. I got jones winning on the feet. I thought this fight up a few days ago, I'm pretty good at forming fights, pre-rumor mill.

Utah hosts UFC on Versus 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five days before the UFC 117 event in Oakland, the UFC is having their "Versus 2" event. Once again it will be on a Monday evening. Only two matches have been scheduled for the main card, J. Howard/J. Ellenberger, and T. Gomi/J. Stevenson. I have filled out the rest of the card.

Versus Televised Main Card:

Takinori Gomi v.s. Joe Stevenson*

Jon Jones v.s. Vladimir Matushenko

Mike Swick v.s. Rory Markham

John Howard v.s. Jake Ellenberger*

Un-aired Card:

James Irvin v.s. Steve Cantwell

Cole Miller v.s Jacob Volkmann

Tim Credeur v.s. Brian Stann

Nik Lentz v.s. Joe Brammer

Jarred Hamman v.s. Jason Brilz

*-already scheduled[/quote']

Why is James Irvin even fighting anymore?

That Nancy quit after getting punched in the face a few times....sure, the last one saw him get a knuckle in the eye, but COME ON

I dont mind seeing Jones have to work thru a few more non-contenders before taking a real shot at a title run. He's still very young and, as good as he has looked in past fights, still has growing to do in his overall skillsets. I wouldnt want to see him thrown into the A-level fighters and get "exposed" as some people on this forum would say.

Archived