Hardy vs Daley

lilbivins

This would be one hell of a fight. Brit vs Brit in an all out stand-up war (i'm assuming). I think Semtex would take this one by knockout in round 2' date=' what do you guys think?[/quote']

Would be a great match, but don't they train at the same gym? Unless brits don't care about fighting their own teammates....

Would be a great match' date=' but don't they train at the same gym? Unless brits don't care about fighting their own teammates....[/quote']

yeah there both ath the roughhouse gym in Nottingham, and they've said they wont fight (or its very unlikely they'd fight) if it wasnt 4 the title. I think Hardy wud win tho...

dana white said he was going to start making guys in the same camp fight each other so who knows maybe it will go down one day.. I got Daley winning also

Dana didn't exactly say this. He has, however, been having some major frustration over the fact that Koscheck and Fitch are two of the top contenders who've been *****ing about title shots for quite some time now yet refuse to fight eachother. Also, Dana can't force anyone to fight each other, but if he wanted to be a **** he could cut them for turning down a fight. He's done it many times in the past.

But yeah on another note, this would be a kick-**** fight. I've got Semtex by KO first round.

Archived