Thiago Silva vs James Toney??

seedheadondatrak

roy jones junior, evander. HEAPS of people have tested Toney's chin. the main issue will be dealing with actual fighting. Someone just slamming him and kicking and mounting him. After watching Nogeuira vs couture, i can see Toney doing ok against Couture,provided he throws punches at Randy. I can see Toney could win this fight with throwing punches. If his cardio is up. If Randy tries a toe toe war standing id be very surprised if Randy would win. If it is a wrestle Randy should win.

roy jones junior' date=' evander. HEAPS of people have tested Toney's chin. the main issue will be dealing with actual fighting. Someone just slamming him and kicking and mounting him. After watching Nogeuira vs couture, i can see Toney doing ok against Couture,provided he throws punches at Randy. I can see Toney could win this fight with throwing punches. If his cardio is up. If Randy tries a toe toe war standing id be very surprised if Randy would win. If it is a wrestle Randy should win.[/quote']

This is why I want to see Toney fight Thiago Silva, because Couture doesn't stand a chance on the feet with him. And You're right about them testing his chin with punches. But I think if Thiago gets him in the clinch, it's over for Toney, mabye 3 good knees and it's his lights out.

Archived