Deciding on the right church.

WVU0507

Which to choose, which to choose....Well first I have to ask myself, " what do they offer???" Well for starters, they all successfully divide people and cause each one to take away from they real lessons god taught us.... And they also give their followers an arrogance that everyone who does not believe their way is wrong.... So maybe I should break them down a little more.... I could choose Catholisism and take comfort in the fact that my leader removes pedophiles from churches just to place them in other churches so they can re-offend....Or I can choose to be musalim where I can kill innocent people in gods name because that's what my church teaches me to do!....I could be baptist and learn to hate people that are different because my church fears anything and everything it doesn't fully understand!.....Or I could be Methodist and believe that every little mistake I make is an automatic ticket to hell because god in his infinite wisdom leaves no margin for error and has no sence of humor!.....WOW!!! They all look very enticing, but upon further review, I think Ill just stick to believing in my own way.

Well to quote your own sig "He who trusts in his own heart is a fool"

Way to stereo type all the major religions in one post.

Anyway I don't believe in any organized relgion...I believe there's some higher power out there or whatever you wish to call it. It don't believe in stories man created inspired or not.

Also this thread is so original:rolleyes:

What's that...I hear Fast coming in here and whining in 3, 2, ............

Well to quote your own sig "He who trusts in his own heart is a fool"

Way to stereo type all the major religions in one post.

Anyway I don't believe in any organized relgion...I believe there's some higher power out there or whatever you wish to call it. It don't believe in stories man created inspired or not.

Also this thread is so original:rolleyes:

What's that...I hear Fast coming in here and whining in 3' date=' 2, ............[/quote']

First off the heart and the brain are two seperate things... my sig means follow your brain not your heart......and I didn't stereotype... those are proven facts......also I've never gave my view on it so I'm not worried about how original it is.....now that that's over lol

First off the heart and the brain is two seperate things... my sig means follow your brain not your heart......and I didn't stereotype... those are proven facts......also I've never gave my view on it so I'm not worried about how original it is.....now that that's over lol

First don't first off me.:P

Second theres nothing wrong with following your heart sometimes.

Third you posted all negative things about religion.

Fourth...Who cares.

/thread

First don't first off me.:P

Second theres nothing wrong with following your heart sometimes.

Third you posted all negative things about religion.

Fourth...Who cares.

/thread

Don't second third and fourth off me lol.....and I care....hell I have to see music and fast put all their garb up here so this is just my opinion.

Look for a calvary chapel or a new hope. These churches are based on the idea of a personal relationship with God. To believe that Jesus died for our sins. My friend you our your own church. To go to a calvery chapel or a new hope chapel is meet and just praise the lord and to support one another with any problems we may have. My friends we are all imperfect we will never be perfect understand that God loves us despite of that. Accept that we are flawed but he isnt. Walk te way of jesus not for salvation but glorify him. You are already saved. Jesus did that for us along time ago.

Which to choose' date=' which to choose....Well first I have to ask myself, " what do they offer???" Well for starters, they all successfully divide people and cause each one to take away from they real lessons god taught us.... And they also give their followers an arrogance that everyone who does not believe their way is wrong.... So maybe I should break them down a little more.... I could choose Catholisism and take comfort in the fact that my leader removes pedophiles from churches just to place them in other churches so they can re-offend....Or I can choose to be musalim where I can kill innocent people in gods name because that's what my church teaches me to do!....I could be baptist and learn to hate people that are different because my church fears anything and everything it doesn't fully understand!.....Or I could be Methodist and believe that every little mistake I make is an automatic ticket to hell because god in his infinite wisdom leaves no margin for error and has no sence of humor!.....WOW!!! They all look very enticing, but upon further review, I think Ill just stick to believing in my own way.[/quote']

Christian's Christ is a very good man, and the bible says it all over the place, but they do not do their part: live it. Christians are hypocrites, and I really am sorry that's the way they portray Christ... It's frustrating.

can anyone tell me the difference between a cult and a religion???

One gets a tax deduction?

That is a joke but I think it could be a fairly accurate measure to compare religion v cult.

Lets not make fun of other people's religions, its childish, unless they are Scientologists in which case it would be foolish not to.

I'll say it right now, I am a believer in Jesus, but I will be the last person to shove my beliefs down your throat and whine about it.

It frustrates me that "Christians" do not know how to act, granted, we all slip up sometimes, but God gives grace even to those who take advantage. That is what he does, believe Him or not.

And I really can't blame you.....

One gets a tax deduction?

That is a joke but I think it could be a fairly accurate measure to compare religion v cult.

Lets not make fun of other people's religions' date=' its childish, unless they are Scientologists in which case it would be foolish not to.[/b']

Your telling me you dont believe Xenu a tyrant alien ruler brought other aliens to Earth on Boeing airplanes and dropped them into volcanoes thus making their spirits possess the early creatures of Earth? How can you not believe that?:P

Your telling me you dont believe Xenu a tyrant alien ruler brought other aliens to Earth on Boeing airplanes and dropped them into volcanoes thus making their spirits possess the early creatures of Earth? How can you not believe that?:P

I don't know jack about Scientology... Maybe I should wikipedia it. :P

Hahahaha!

What's up with that anyways? Did they get a bunch of Muslims upset' date=' or what?[/quote']

ya,i guess in the Muslim religion your not allowed to show the prophet Muhammad for some reason idk, but in an episode of South Park they had Muhammad in a Uhaul truck and a bear costume which technically isnt showing him but it pissed off a group of Muslims and they said they would kill the creators if the episode was aired. All in all pretty stupid if you ask me.

ya' date='i guess in the muslim religion your not allowed to show the prophet muhammad for some reason idk, but in an episode of south park they had muhammad in a uhaul truck and a bear costume which technically isnt showing him but it pissed off a group of muslims and they said they would kill the creators if the episode was aired. All in all pretty stupid if you ask me.[/quote']

lol

religion is steps up to God.

Christianity is God coming down to us.

I have a couple vids that can really help' date=' with choosing the way to go-Its not faith, its FACTS[/quote']

So can I still go to heavan if I swear, drink, beat teh bush, have sex before marriage, use gods name in curses. enjoy violence, have pride, steal, lie, never go to church and ummmm disobey almost all of the comandments and sin almost every day?

Look for a calvary chapel or a new hope. These churches are based on the idea of a personal relationship with God. To believe that Jesus died for our sins. My friend you our your own church. To go to a calvery chapel or a new hope chapel is meet and just praise the lord and to support one another with any problems we may have. My friends we are all imperfect we will never be perfect understand that God loves us despite of that. Accept that we are flawed but he isnt. Walk te way of jesus not for salvation but glorify him. You are already saved. Jesus did that for us along time ago.

Have you noticed how many people you've never seen before come here to promote some church of religion...

So can I still go to heavan if I swear' date=' drink, beat teh bush, have sex before marriage, use gods name in curses. enjoy violence, have pride, steal, lie, never go to church and ummmm disobey almost all of the comandments and sin almost every day?[/quote']

Yes.

Have you noticed how many people you've never seen before come here to promote some church of religion...

Ive been on here a while just dont spend alot of my life on the computer. I dont go to calvery or new hope. but i have been theyre and they are a good church. I believe in in personal relationship with God. If you only took chance with God you would understand. God will never let you go. Even after all the dirt you pile on his name he still will love you he has already forgiven you.

Which to choose' date=' which to choose....Well first I have to ask myself, " what do they offer???" Well for starters, they all successfully divide people and cause each one to take away from they real lessons god taught us.... And they also give their followers an arrogance that everyone who does not believe their way is wrong.... So maybe I should break them down a little more.... I could choose Catholisism and take comfort in the fact that my leader removes pedophiles from churches just to place them in other churches so they can re-offend....Or I can choose to be musalim where I can kill innocent people in gods name because that's what my church teaches me to do!....I could be baptist and learn to hate people that are different because my church fears anything and everything it doesn't fully understand!.....Or I could be Methodist and believe that every little mistake I make is an automatic ticket to hell because god in his infinite wisdom leaves no margin for error and has no sence of humor!.....WOW!!! They all look very enticing, but upon further review, I think Ill just stick to believing in my own way.[/quote']

Choose Catholic, first and foremost it's the First and Original religion, the others are just born to contradict Catholisism and some others are created just to modify the Catholic a little bit so they can established their own religion.

Catholic does not teach to kill people. Catholic base is Love God and Love others.

Ive been on here a while just dont spend alot of my life on the computer. I dont go to calvery or new hope. but i have been theyre and they are a good church. I believe in in personal relationship with God. If you only took chance with God you would understand. God will never let you go. Even after all the dirt you pile on his name he still will love you he has already forgiven you.

Sorry to burst your buble but I don't believe in Jesus or God.

Choose Catholic' date=' first and foremost it's the First and Original religion, the others are just born to contradict Catholisism and some others are created just to modify the Catholic a little bit so they can established their own religion.

Catholic does not teach to kill people. Catholic base is Love God and Love others.[/quote']

I guess raffy is a pedophile and wants you WVU

sarcasm is evident?

Choose Catholic' date=' first and foremost it's the First and Original religion, the others are just born to contradict Catholisism and some others are created just to modify the Catholic a little bit so they can established their own religion.

Catholic does not teach to kill people. Catholic base is Love God and Love others.[/quote']

With all due respect Raffy...The purpose and premise of my post completly flew over your head!

Sorry I wouldn't be affected by that accusation.

Another useless post from you man. What's your (Useless to With sense) post ratio man? I think it's 90%. Lol

Sorry but you fail

it's 98% get it right raffy

Also read my previous post again very carefully.

You may notice it recides in the 98%

Archived