Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris - Who would win?

TigerChamp

Chuck Norris can piss on his grave and win. Hehe

Plus' date=' if I'm not mistaken, Chuck Norris really has beaten Bruce Lee in a kickboxing comp and that's how he became a world champion.[/quote']

Nope. Chuck, Joe Lewis etc. Were all training with Bruce for a reason. He was the best. Bruce never entered any karate contest but he did plenty of demos and sparring.

Alright that's funny.I was going to ask the same question,but I was going to expand on it.So not trying to change the thread.I want to know.Who would beat who if it was Jackie Chan,Jet Li,Jean Claude Van Dam,Bruce Lee,Chuck Norris,Steven Seagul. I also want to know if anyone knows the back grounds of all these fighters.What they trained in.How would they do against each other do you think?I think bruce lee would beat Chuck.Anyways that's funny people read each others minds on these forums.With questions I mean.

Alright that's funny.I was going to ask the same question' date='but I was going to expand on it.So not trying to change the thread.I want to know.Who would beat who if it was Jackie Chan,Jet Li,Jean Claude Van Dam,Bruce Lee,Chuck Norris,Steven Seagul. I also want to know if anyone knows the back grounds of all these fighters.What they trained in.How would they do against each other do you think?I think bruce lee would beat Chuck.Anyways that's funny people read each others minds on these forums.With questions I mean.[/quote']

i watch that steven seagal lawguy every now and then. i know he does have a vast amount of MMA training. unfortunately, he never really demonstrates those abilities as he is also an expert marksman at shooting. He's got nothing on Chuck however. Gun's don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

bruce lee vs chuck norris

jet li vs steven seagall

van dam vs jackie chan

definitely would make for a good fight card. theoretically speaking anyways. not sure how they would fare off in a real fight, as all i have seen are the movies. if they applied those kind of techniques in the cage, it just might get a little crazy! like some drunken ninja somersaulting falcon punches followed up by some stuff from mortal kombat.

Bruce never fought in any karate contest. He sparred with Chuck though.

"I wanna kill the world champion" lol^^

I couldn't find anything on him actually competing against Chuck Norris but he did compete dude he beat Uechi a Japanese black belt in 11 seconds in a 1962 Full-Contact match in Seattle

Why isnt there a "No one gives a sh*t" option? seriously' date=' those stupid chuck norris jokes are so retarded, it's not even close to being funny.[/quote']

LOL but thats the point they are so retarded and stupid you cant help but be amused... well maybe you can

"chuck norris was born before his dad"

"chuck norris doesn't do push ups he does earth downs"

"chuck norris says 'beat your woman she'll respect you for it"

LOL but thats the point they are so retarded and stupid you cant help but be amused... well maybe you can

"chuck norris was born before his dad"

"chuck norris doesn't do push ups he does earth downs"

"chuck norris says 'beat your woman she'll respect you for it"

Would it not be earth UP's well earth ups N downs as gravity would dictate NORTH OR SOUTH POLE

lol

Do unleash a theory or 2.

Fedor by armbar.

Fedor would crush ALL lol

Lol this is a terrible thread...... I am a Bruce Lee fan... Have wrote many papers on him.. Watched many documentaries.. And own pretty much all of his books, movies, and documentaries...

Bruce Lee trained Chuck Norris for a year and a half to two years... Chuck wouldn't be anywhere without Bruce.. That's why Bruce gave him the roll in "HIS" movie because Chuck was his best student... Lol...

I couldn't find anything on him actually competing against Chuck Norris but he did compete dude he beat Uechi a Japanese black belt in 11 seconds in a 1962 Full-Contact match in Seattle

Try again....This time with mean.....It's like a finger pointing to the moon...*Slap* don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

I've heard about this Uechi match before but there is almost no info about it. Is this Uechi a person from the Uechi Ryu family? A Uechi ryu practitioner? Or just some guy named Uechi? No one seems to know the full story other than Bruce beat Uechi in 10 secs.

Yes he had full contact "sparring demonstrations" and he had a few challenge matchs and street fights but I say again he never competed in Karate tournaments. Mainly because he was concerned with full contact combat not point fighting.

Try again....This time with mean.....It's like a finger pointing to the moon...*Slap* don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

I've heard about this Uechi match before but there is almost no info about it. Is this Uechi a person from the Uechi Ryu family? A Uechi ryu practitioner? Or just some guy named Uechi? No one seems to know the full story other than Bruce beat Uechi in 10 secs.

Yes he had full contact "sparring demonstrations" and he had a few challenge matchs and street fights but I say again he never competed in Karate tournaments. Mainly because he was concerned with full contact combat not point fighting.

That would probably be insulting if that made sense. :cool:

Archived