questions about lesnar wieght

Azsam

First up if you don't know anything about competing plese don't run your mouth, i don't care if you like Brock or not and its just annoying to see fat guys behind computers rage at people.

ok, so i know he fights at 265, and cuts from what? 290 something? i think i heard rogan say he cuts from 300 once which is insane. now what im wondering as a boxer, how does he cut so much and stay so fit and explosive and explose as the rounds go on (the guy didnt seem to tire against hearring despite the stomach illness which is insane considering he just cut maybe up to 40 pounds. my question is what is it about him or the way he does it that lets him cut so much and remain so vibrant... my first guess is his mass is so large, he loses a little weight which is inversly porportional to the mass and his large from allows for a large cut which he doesn't feel as much.

why is wieght cut for him so much easier for someone like GSP

how does he cut so much more and be so much less affected?

strikeforce forums are so lame and anti UFC its funny lol

Its harder for guys like GSP who walk around at 190 and cut to 170 than it is for someone like Brock is 290 and cuts to 265..

lets think about it..

If Brock weighs 290 and cuts down to 265.. he's only losing 8.6% of his total weight

where as

If GSP weights 190 and cuts to 170 he's losing 10.5% of his total body weight

This is why its "easier" for Brock, that and the fact he wrestled all through high school and college so cutting weight is something his body is used to reacting to.

For what it's worth, on the Countdown to 100 show Lesnar talked about how his workouts are insane and that he's naturally sweats a lot. He even joked while eating a hamburger and fries that the hardest part of his training was to not fall too far below 265. I think when he's not training he's somewhere around 290, but with the training he goes through (I've watched some stuff on it, he's a MONSTER while working out) I wouldn't be surprised to find out he doesn't cut at all, which of course helps with him being able to maintain pace.

Why do you care so much about his weight. A whole big paragraph with follow up question about his weight, and how he keeps his body vibrant? I'm not accusing you of being gay like your sig does. I think your just Frank Mir trying to find out his secrets. Which one is it? You Frank? or you gay?

Well Brock weighs around 300lbs but that is his walking around weigh, during training this drops down to about 290lbs and a 35lb cut isnt much for sure a large guy, obviously larger guys can cut more weight, after all anderson silva is reported to walk around at just 2kg less than fedor so it shows just how much weight it is possible to cut. People like thiago alves or gleison tibau cut enormous amounts of weight.

As the guy said above brock was an outstanding wrestler so he will have had to cut weight hundreds of times for his matches.

Well Brock weighs around 300lbs but that is his walking around weigh' date=' during training this drops down to about 290lbs and a 35lb cut isnt much for sure a large guy, obviously larger guys can cut more weight, after all anderson silva is reported to walk around at just 2kg less than fedor so it shows just how much weight it is possible to cut. People like thiago alves or gleison tibau cut enormous amounts of weight.

As the guy said above brock was an outstanding wrestler so he will have had to cut weight hundreds of times for his matches.[/quote']

Brock is going to get KOed!

Archived