Going to Ireland

chongo81

yes i have been loads of times i'm a quarter Irish' date=' my family is from clonmel, Tipperary and i have family in cork and bantry were are you going[/quote']

The house we are staying in is in County Clare, the city I cant remember. Its small, only 100 people in the city. Flying into Dublin, then driving across country to our house. Will be there 7 days!!!!

the good thing about ireland... you go to a bar.... no matter how wasted you get' date=' get the most wasted you have ever been.... and if you look around the bar, 1/4 of the people there will be drunker than you.......[/quote']

Haha.... Thats what I hear.... There is a pub directly across the street from our house too:eek:

The house we are staying in is in County Clare' date=' the city I cant remember. Its small, only 100 people in the city. Flying into Dublin, then driving across country to our house. Will be there 7 days!!!![/quote']

yes i drive thought there on my way to my uncles very small and i think its near the Shannon the views and scenery are great

im irish and live in ireland. depends on what you want really, if you want to see beautiful scenary, country houses etc then check out Kerry or Donegal, the famous 'ring of kerry' well worth a visit. if you want a more lively holiday than dublin and belfast would suit better- word of caution about dublin..... its a s*** hole really! full of chavs and inbreds

im irish and live in ireland. depends on what you want really' date=' if you want to see beautiful scenary, country houses etc then check out Kerry or Donegal, the famous 'ring of kerry' well worth a visit. if you want a more lively holiday than dublin and belfast would suit better- word of caution about dublin..... its a s*** hole really! full of chavs and inbreds[/quote']

Thank you!!!

We are looking for a nice relaxing trip.... Obviously we will visit Dublin but I have heard before its not all that great. Im looking to site see and soak up the culture...... and the pubs:p

The house we are staying in is in County Clare' date=' the city I cant remember. Its small, only 100 people in the city. Flying into Dublin, then driving across country to our house. Will be there 7 days!!!![/quote']

lovely little town in co clare called lahinch with a nice beach golf course and very traditional you also have the cliffs of moher only 5 mins away which are breathtaking and are also the biggest cliffs in europe.co clare is a great location to base yourself as the whole west coast is accesible in afew hours

Archived