UFC forums = Same people from WOW forums?

himleken

The game is so common that I would be willing to bet a good percentage of UFC fans are probably WoW fans as well. That being said' date=' I am not a WoW player.

I do post on the OKCUPID.com forums.[/quote']

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, its a game, ahh nope no wow fourms for me, but i love HelloKitty.com

Haha' date=' WoW = World of Warcraft.

Such a nerd for even knowing this, but my room mate plays it religiously. It is an online video game.[/quote']

OH! The game the South Park kids played and had all video game effects stuff.

Why would you need a forum to talk about a game where all you're doing is talking to your friends?

I am going to start the "UFC Forum Forum" where people go to talk about what happens on the UFC Forum. And once that takes off I'm gonna make the "UFC Forum Forum Forum" where we talk about the people who talk about UFC.

This plan is so stupid it's bound to work!

(But seriously, I can't for the life of me imagine why a video game needs an internet forum.)

I am going to start the "UFC Forum Forum" where people go to talk about what happens on the UFC Forum. And once that takes off I'm gonna make the "UFC Forum Forum Forum" where we talk about the people who talk about UFC.

(But seriously' date=' I can't for the life of me imagine why a video game needs an internet forum.)[/quote']

and there will be no ranks or post numbers so no one can be prejudiced, people would say, you don't know anything about what goes on in the ufc forum noob, then that noob will go to the ufc forum forum

(But seriously' date=' I can't for the life of me imagine why a video game needs an internet forum.)[/quote']

if you dont do this, in 10 mins you will see one with me taking all the credit for the great idea...... time starts now!

My Shadow priest would melt Fedors face..gg kthxbai

I know the first half of this was written in english, because they are all words I understand, but the order in which you put those words has given me the impression you're speaking in demonic tongue. As for the second part of that sentence, uh, I assume the demon totally took over and you're now uttering gibberish ala a zombie.

I WOW it out. lol Its a fun game. Just dont have that much time to play it. Im always working, exerciseing, or something of the sort. But it is a fun game. I got a level 65 pally tank. That is my highest ranked character. Havent had the time to get to 80 yet. lol

Whats up with everyone talking smack on this websight. Come on now. Recess is over. If you dont like or cant relate to what someone says then dont comment. This isnt second grade.

I WOW it out. lol Its a fun game. Just dont have that much time to play it. Im always working' date=' exerciseing, or something of the sort. But it is a fun game. I got a level 65 pally tank. That is my highest ranked character. Havent had the time to get to 80 yet. lol

Whats up with everyone talking smack on this websight. Come on now. Recess is over. If you dont like or cant relate to what someone says then dont comment. This isnt second grade.[/quote']

Less of it Junior

I WOW it out. lol Its a fun game. Just dont have that much time to play it. Im always working' date=' exerciseing, or something of the sort. But it is a fun game. I got a level 65 pally tank. That is my highest ranked character. Havent had the time to get to 80 yet. lol

Whats up with everyone talking smack on this websight. Come on now. Recess is over. If you dont like or cant relate to what someone says then dont comment. This isnt second grade.[/quote']

Maybe you should go back to the wow forums... So you can talk in there about your ball tank... And of coure we will talk smack about that game it's worse than crack I've seen what it does to human and it's not pretty.

stfu_noob.jpg

Archived