Top ten staph infections in MMA history

despank08

WTF MAN that is messed up for real. nasty doesn't even come close to touching the sides in describing those... those.... those.... infections??

You should see the guys in the county jail! They have a dorm for guys with staph infections. I've seen worse than those photos up close! Nasty infection. People die from that!

There was one 17 year old HS wrestler near where I live who died from it!

according to chael sonnen in a Q & A session before ufc 112 he said that he didnt quite regard staff infections as being serious and dismissed fighters that pull out of fights because of staph and saying that there not real fighters if they pull out cos of staff....chael, chael, chael..chael how wrong you are

according to chael sonnen in a Q & A session before ufc 112 he said that he didnt quite regard staff infections as being serious and dismissed fighters that pull out of fights because of staph and saying that there not real fighters if they pull out cos of staff....chael' date=' chael, chael..chael how wrong you are[/quote']

It's just because he never had a bad case of staph. I mean you look at number 7(TUF season 4 staph), that's really no big deal. I've had staph like this and really it's not that bad. But yea just watch the Randleman one or Mcfedries, if you don't pull out from that then you're one crazy mofo.

It's just because he never had a bad case of staph. I mean you look at number 7(TUF season 4 staph)' date=' that's really no big deal. I've had staph like this and really it's not that bad. But yea just watch the Randleman one or Mcfedries, if you don't pull out from that then you're one crazy mofo.[/quote']

did mirko have staff? is that why he doesn't have good kicks any more? or did he just lose his will to fight

there is about 34 different staph infection, they all have a varying degree of affect on your body. over here in the UK we are often getting hospitals shut down to visitors due to MRSA which can be deadly. Its a bit too involved to generalise it and say a fighter should or shouldn't fight with a staph infection

http://tahilla.typepad.com/mrsawatch/staph-infection.html <--- just medical info on what your talking about

Archived