Cael Sonnen is a nice dude.

mmafan32

Hey lets face it. We all like the silva bravado and invincability, but he's an arrogant prick destined to loose soon. I've been a long time fan but am either A.) ready to see him loose. or B.) waiting for him to turn into the terminator persona he's destined to be.

i saw chael on inside mma a few weeks back, and was only put off by him once. hes a def politician, def has that smarmy way about him. being he's a self identified republican i did have some prejudice regarding him, but he seems like a pretty stundup guy.

i wouldnt vote for him, but he's viable contender (eh, paulo?...) and puts on an entertaining show, both hype-wise and in the cage.

...also, who doesnt like seeing a wrestler get ktfo...? :)

ehhh.... maia didnt even disrespect anderson as much as chael did.... and look what silva did to maia... i dont even think maia can see out of his left eye again yet... bad news for sonnen

yeah but Maia shouldnt of even been in the cage with him. When he WAS,Maia if he wanted Silva's title that badly should of at least tried to hit him before the fifth round. Maia should of rushed him so much more.Or done something anyway. Maia should be put WAYout of contention now. He may never even get another shot.

well to bad he disrespected anderson like that ... we all know what happened to the last guy when he disrespected anderson (we got a frickin freak show ..thanks allot big mouth sonnen)

Yeah but the difference is Anderson actually respects Maia's BJJ. Doesn't matter if people liked it or not Anderson fought smart and got the win.

There's nothing Sonnon has that poses a threat to him and I think there will be total domination and annihilation of Sonnon because of that.

Silva by KO or Triangle.

Yeah but the difference is Anderson actually respects Maia's BJJ. Doesn't matter if people liked it or not Anderson fought smart and got the win.

There's nothing Sonnon has that poses a threat to him and I think there will be total domination and annihilation of Sonnon because of that.

Silva by KO or Triangle.

Sonnen looked like he could take hard shots in the Marquardt fight, so more than likely be a triangle unless Silva just rapes his face and stuffs his shots.

Sonnen looked like he could take hard shots in the Marquardt fight' date=' so more than likely be a triangle unless Silva just rapes his face and stuffs his shots.[/quote']

Yeah but Sonnon saw those coming and had time to react a little. It's the one's you don't see coming that usually knock people out and Silva has those in abundance:D

ehhh.... maia didnt even disrespect anderson as much as chael did.... and look what silva did to maia... i dont even think maia can see out of his left eye again yet... bad news for sonnen

I'm sure Maia's got a few blisters on his feet from that fight.

Archived