Tooth Pulling

Mccartan

Omg who ever says this is not sore is talkin .... this is so painfull i wasnt even that numb to begin with im normally really numb for a filling but i wasnt this time...anyway what can i eat like soft foods any ideas guys?

It usually depends on what tooth is pulled , i got one of my wisdom teeth pulled out recently and after 36-48 hours everything was fine and dandy, But id say stick with eating (fruit smoothies love those things) Ice cream , juices , mash potatoes , things that do not require much chewing are best for the first few days , I hope everything goes well.

Take Care

oh' date=' could have sworn this is the UFC forum... dude nobody give a flying EF about your teeth...[/quote']

This isn't the Dentistry forum? Why bother complaining how about you just don't read the thread and don't bother replying to it , there is already far to many trolls online and on here.

Take Care

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clove put some cloves in your mouth around the wound, they contain a local anesthetic

works really well, used it for my wisdom teeth, and when i cracked a tooth.

Cloves are used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, Chinese medicine, and western herbalism and dentistry, where the essential oil is used as an anodyne (painkiller) for dental emergencies

lol sounds silly... but it works really well, i had codeine for my wisdom teeth too, but this really helped.....

doctor recommended it because the pain was bad (or im just a ***** for toothache)

oh' date=' could have sworn this is the UFC forum... dude nobody give a flying EF about your teeth...[/quote']

Dude look at the section of the forums you are in. "Outside the UFC" meaning we talk about things that aren't related to the UFC here. So his teeth are perfectly acceptable. Why you gotta be a ****** man? This guys just looking for some insight, what's the problem?

well i knocked out my 3 front teeth about 3weeks ago i ate soup for the first week but then i like chopped up my food reli small lol i still cnt eat proper yet got dentist on friday gotta have root cannel work!! gunna hurt alot!

Dude root canals suck my balls.. HARD

Archived