raiders/lakers

johnnyalpha1

It couldnt be a better day for us raider/laker fans. after the draft we have for the raiders and the lakers blowout last night' date=' jamarcus russel is being released. I have waited for this day for a long time. any raiders out there? what do you think?[/quote']

is it finaly happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Now if Al Davis would just die you guys would be all set. Ladies and Gents there might be a football program again in Oakland.

Oakland can't be complete until the bolded happens. Jamarcus Russel is a spoiled wannabe star with no work ethic. I'm glad garbage QB's like him get shown the exit. However, you do realize all you have is Jason Campbell now, right? Not really much of an improvement.

And also, the lakers proved that they aren't going to win a championship this year in the OKC series. This should have been a sweep or a 4-1 series. I think OKC will win game 6 at home and make the Lakers win in 7, which is just embarrassing if you're the Lakers getting taken to school by the 8 seed.

Oakland can't be complete until the bolded happens. Jamarcus Russel is a spoiled wannabe star with no work ethic. I'm glad garbage QB's like him get shown the exit. However' date=' you do realize all you have is Jason Campbell now, right? Not really much of an improvement.[/b']

And also, the lakers proved that they aren't going to win a championship this year in the OKC series. This should have been a sweep or a 4-1 series. I think OKC will win game 6 at home and make the Lakers win in 7, which is just embarrassing if you're the Lakers getting taken to school by the 8 seed.

I didn't even realize the Raiders had Campell...That is an upgrade...they went from a guy who doesn't know how to throw a ball to a guy who can throw a ball sometimes. Good job Raiders.

Also with the Lakers...They could still win the title. If you recall a few years ago with the awesome Boston Celtics....Atlanta took us to 7 games and so did Cleveland..Anything could happen...I hope they lose though..Itd be nice to see the Thunder bump em out of the first round.

Oakland can't be complete until the bolded happens. Jamarcus Russel is a spoiled wannabe star with no work ethic. I'm glad garbage QB's like him get shown the exit. However' date=' you do realize all you have is Jason Campbell now, right? Not really much of an improvement.

And also, the lakers proved that they aren't going to win a championship this year in the OKC series. This should have been a sweep or a 4-1 series. I think OKC will win game 6 at home and make the Lakers win in 7, which is just embarrassing if you're the Lakers getting taken to school by the 8 seed.[/quote']

never said oakland was complete, but campbell is a better qb no doubt. as for the lakers...... I dont know if its embarrassing. okc has done a great job thus far on taking kobe out of the game. If you are saying that the lakers are out you should prolly put ur helmet back on. I said it last year and i'll say it again, who out there can beat the lakers in a 7 game series? orlando took all those great eastern teams to game 7 and won them all but when they met the lakers they got steam rolled

never said oakland was complete' date=' but campbell is a better qb no doubt. as for the lakers...... I dont know if its embarrassing. okc has done a great job thus far on taking kobe out of the game. If you are saying that the lakers are out you should prolly put ur helmet back on. I said it last year and i'll say it again, who out there can beat the lakers in a 7 game series? orlando took all those great eastern teams to game 7 and won them all but when they met the lakers they got steam rolled[/quote']

Just know that I am not trying to cause a heated argument, just a friendly discussion :P

Yes J Campbell is an upgrade but I think they need to get away from the mobile quarterback thing. The Raiders need tons of work and probably won't see the playoffs for another 5 years. Especially with Al Davis calling the shots

The West and East are more brutal than last year. I think it's embarrassing. OKC is a good young team, but this is their first playoff appearance. If you are the defending champs you are supposed to make them wish they never stepped foot on the court in the postseason. What kind of statement is this making to the rest of the western conference? Utah, Phoenix and Dallas could beat LA in a 7 game series. Yes, Utah is down on their manpower, but they have people who step up (millsap). Utah will win its home games against LA and could win the series if they steal one from LA at their house. Phoenix will beat LA in the western conference finals if Robin Lopez is back. Lopez matches up against Pau Gasol really well and Amare will do his thing against anyone. Kobe is hurting and will only continue to fatigue more from his injuries. Basically, I think the Lakers have proved that they won't coast to the finals. And if they do, I wouldn't give them a chance against Cleveland or Orlando.

God I hate the Lakers :)

Just know that I am not trying to cause a heated argument' date=' just a friendly discussion :P

Yes J Campbell is an upgrade but I think they need to get away from the mobile quarterback thing. The Raiders need tons of work and probably won't see the playoffs for another 5 years. Especially with Al Davis calling the shots

The West and East are more brutal than last year. I think it's embarrassing. OKC is a good young team, but this is their first playoff appearance. If you are the defending champs you are supposed to make them wish they never stepped foot on the court in the postseason. What kind of statement is this making to the rest of the western conference? Utah, Phoenix and Dallas could beat LA in a 7 game series. Yes, Utah is down on their manpower, but they have people who step up (millsap). Utah will win its home games against LA and could win the series if they steal one from LA at their house. Phoenix will beat LA in the western conference finals if Robin Lopez is back. Lopez matches up against Pau Gasol really well and Amare will do his thing against anyone. Kobe is hurting and will only continue to fatigue more from his injuries. Basically, I think the Lakers have proved that they won't coast to the finals. And if they do, I wouldn't give them a chance against Cleveland or Orlando.

God I hate the Lakers :)[/quote']

dude....... the lakers had the best record in the west. thats why were the #1 seed. any team that thinks they can beat them will just have to prove it. hardest part of winning a title is defending it. I could care less that you hate the lakers but i respect the fact that you have an educated opinion and not just talking smack.

dude....... the lakers had the best record in the west. thats why were the #1 seed. any team that thinks they can beat them will just have to prove it. hardest part of winning a title is defending it. I could care less that you hate the lakers but i respect the fact that you have an educated opinion and not just talking smack.

haha well thank you for respecting my opinion i wanted to make sure you knew i wasn't just being a tool. discussions like this are pointless because obviously you like the lakers and i like the suns so we will defend our teams to the death. the cavs had the best regular season record last year and look where that got them :P

Archived