mma world divided

bootsoda

I despise the Lesnar vs Carwin fight. This forum will go to hell after that fight, no matter what the outcome. If Lesnar wins, his fanboys will start talking about how great he is and how he's the #1 HW in imaginary fight land. If he loses, Brock haters and Carwin fanboys will team up and set the forums ablaze with "Carwin's #1", "Carwin vs Fedor", and "Brock was never really any good," threads.

The future looks grim.

I despise the Lesnar vs Carwin fight. This forum will go to hell after that fight' date=' no matter what the outcome. If Lesnar wins, his fanboys will start talking about how great he is and how he's the #1 HW in imaginary fight land. If he loses, Brock haters and Carwin fanboys will team up and set the forums ablaze with "Carwin's #1", "Carwin vs Fedor", and "Brock was never really any good," threads.

The future looks grim.[/quote']

lol love it

Machida ( Hope Shogun wins though )

Lesnar ( I really hope Carwin wins )

Rashad ( Hope Rampage wins )

My reason for picking against all three I want to win.

I think Machida is gonna be a handful for Shogun this time. I think Machida might take it to Shogun this time if he opens up with the hands more and I think he will.

Lesnar simply because his wrestling and gnp are so dominant. I do however think his layoff might be a factor though. We'll see. If Lenar makes it out of the first and didn't dominate he'll get Ko'ed in the 2nd. If Lesnar dominates early on I see him finishing Shane by the third.

Kind of the same with Rampage. Right after TUF I would have said page all the way but let's see how much that movie career affected his game. He looked fat after and Rashad has been active.

Machida ( Hope Shogun wins though )

Lesnar ( I really hope Carwin wins )

Rashad ( Hope Rampage wins )

My reason for picking against all three I want to win.

I think Machida is gonna be a handful for Shogun this time. I think Machida might take it to Shogun this time if he opens up with the hands more and I think he will.

Lesnar simply because his wrestling and gnp are so dominant. I do however think his layoff might be a factor though. We'll see. If Lenar makes it out of the first and didn't dominate he'll get Ko'ed in the 2nd. If Lesnar dominates early on I see him finishing Shane by the third.

Kind of the same with Rampage. Right after TUF I would have said page all the way but let's see how much that movie career affected his game. He looked fat after and Rashad has been active.

Agreed, Carwin is my favorite UFC HW fighter though so I really hope he puts Brock away I just don't see him being able to counter or stop the take downs.

Do you think after 113 114 and 116 it will shut people about who is better

(what are your pick)

(my picks)

Shogun

Rashad

Carwin

shogun....maybe, but i doubt it i think machida will get this one by decision

rampage is going to ko rashad 3rd round

lesnar in the 1st round by tko over carwin

machida.... im pretty sure on this one (stfu dont flame' date=' just my call on it lol)

[b']rampage.... although i could see rashad winning[/b], rashad is very legit

lesnar.... personally carwin is probably my favorite mma fighter.... but i think brock will take him down!

agree with bold sections.....

It will never end' date=' trust me...[/quote']

It will, at least in the PPV market it will. Sales are plummeting, doesnt matter how many more countries you go into, the fanbase has maxed. There are just certain people that will never get into it. Once Boxing is dead completely(never will), there fans wont change over to MMA........

UFC 100 was MMA'a peak(ufc's really unless they get Fedor), all other shows have shown less and less with bad results

Archived