dates of fights

IM4MMA

Just for curiosity when watching re-runs, wouldnt it be nice if they put the date of the fight on the screen. I cant be the only one who watches and says when did this fight happen. I new to the forum so please be nice, I"ve seen what some of you write.

the easiest way to know when a fight took place, would be to look it up if you have an internet handy.

but i understand your frustration.....they sometimes give little info on ufc wired and ufc unleashed before each fight but if you don't know a good portion of ufc history you could be lost at some point.

other then that. i would say it takes a bit of time to gauge the history if you weren't watching as the fight was live. and lets be honest ufc has not been this popular ever so a lot of fans missed a lot of live events.....it takes time but you are at the rite place to catch up if you might need it.

Just for curiosity when watching re-runs' date=' wouldnt it be nice if they put the date of the fight on the screen. I cant be the only one who watches and says when did this fight happen. I new to the forum so please be nice, I"ve seen what some of you write.

Lol this is funny how every new member always says that plz be nice. I mean r we really that scary? I consider myself pretty nice guy actually...

Just for curiosity when watching re-runs' date=' wouldnt it be nice if they put the date of the fight on the screen. I cant be the only one who watches and says when did this fight happen. [b']I new to the forum so please be nice, I"ve seen what some of you write.[/b]

Well since you asked nicely.

Archived