ubereem to be 'blood tested' before the upcoming strikeforce show

boon1406052403

"We’ve been notified by [Missouri's athletic] commission that testing will be strict. They’re going to use the same sort of testing that the Olympic commission uses, the same sort of testing that they use out here in California. So very strict steroid testing, and they’ve also been talking about [testing for HGH]. I don’t know if they can test for that, but it sounds like they’re gonna go to that level."

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2064:oh-no-ubereems-blood-will-be-tested-for-steroids-at-strikeforce-heavy-artillery&catid=36:fighters

hmmmm personally i dont think he uses steroids or hgh.... saw a video of him talking about his diet and stuff, nothing strange there..... i put on around 8kgs of muscle in a year, and i have a tiny frame compared to overeem.....

but then again it is highly likely he could be...

WE WILL SOON SEE

what do they test for???

i have used creatine, have used thermogens (ephedra free of course), and protein shakes/bars

but i have heard there are things in them that can make you fail tests....

any truth to that???

what do they test for in the blood tests?

lol funny story... 1 of the thermogens i used, real standard one.... looked at the ingredients, it had a chemical in it that was also found in 'san pedro cactus'... that is what they make mescaline (sister drug to LSD, or something like that...) out of...... WHY THE HELL WAS THERE A SUPPOSEDLY PSYCHOACTIVE ALKALOID IN MY FAT BURNING PILLS.........

my idea of why it was in there was maybe it made you feel slightly 'better'.... because some of those fat burning pills make you feel like crap, but we looked the drug up.... it was supposedly one of 11 suspected psychoactive alkaloids present in san pedro cactus... but there was no info on what it did....

but who knows... it might not be like that, might just make you burn fat or something.... BUT FRIGGIN STRANGE

i will find the bottle later and write the chemical down..... (i have a friend who does medical drug development, looked at the bottle and recognized the chemical)

I hope Overeem smashes Rogers' date=' then head kicks the referee after he raises his hand in victory, then jumps over the cage and starts dropping elbows on fans in the crowd!

Then maybe people will stop with all the steroid allegations![/quote']

lol I think I'd start watching strikeforce after this happened.

I hope Overeem smashes Rogers' date=' then head kicks the referee after he raises his hand in victory, then jumps over the cage and starts dropping elbows on fans in the crowd!

Then maybe people will stop with all the steroid allegations![/quote']

Hmm you want him to go into a roidrage to stop alligations of him roiding:confused:

what do they test for???

i have used creatine' date=' have used thermogens (ephedra free of course), and protein shakes/bars

but i have heard there are things in them that can make you fail tests....

No way, these are all normal supplements that every pro athlete takes. Hell, Bruce Lee used protein shakes...

any truth to that???[/quote']

No! Whoever told you that is either a liar or knows nothing about nutrition!

what do they test for in the blood tests?

Steroids (which are illegal) and human growth hormon levels' date=' they mustn0t be above avarage level. These are illegal drugs if used outside medical treatment.

lol funny story... 1 of the thermogens i used, real standard one.... looked at the ingredients, it had a chemical in it that was also found in 'san pedro cactus'... that is what they make mescaline (sister drug to LSD, or something like that...) out of...... WHY THE HELL WAS THERE A SUPPOSEDLY PSYCHOACTIVE ALKALOID IN MY FAT BURNING PILLS.........

Know your chemistry... Ask you chemistry teacher. It has nothing to do with that. same like when people talked that Coca-Cola had cocain in it... Bunch of bs

Fedor wouldn't pass this test.

Fedor's management would never allow such a test. He even has to negotiate co promoting when he needs to use a toilet. I tell you, if the seat doesn't have M-1 on it then the deal is off and Fedor will lay his golden stool in someone else's toilet.

Steroids (which are illegal) and human growth hormon levels' date=' they mustn0t be above avarage level. These are illegal drugs if used outside medical treatment.

Know your chemistry... Ask you chemistry teacher. It has nothing to do with that. same like when people talked that Coca-Cola had cocain in it... Bunch of bs[/quote']

actually Coca-Cola, when they were first established, did have trace amounts of an extract which is in Cocain.

Know your chemistry... Ask you chemistry teacher. It has nothing to do with that. same like when people talked that Coca-Cola had cocain in it... Bunch of bs[/quote']

you're a idiot.....

stop changing my quotes... lol bruce lee takes protein shakes, that was funny tho... hah

sub_q_003.jpg

these are them.....

contains tyrosine....

"San Pedro contains a number of alkaloids, including the well-studied chemical mescaline (0.21 - 1.8%), and also 3,4-dimethoxyphenethylamine, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenethylamine, 3-hydroxy-4,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, 4-hydroxy-3,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, anhalonidine, anhalinine, hordenine, tyramine, tyrosine and 3-methoxytyramine."

san-pedro-in-flower.jpg

tyrosine is found in food too... but look at what it does...

"Medical use

Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters and increases plasma neurotransmitter levels (particularly dopamine and norepinephrine)[8] but has little if any effect on mood.[9][10][11] The effect on mood is more noticeable in humans subjected to stressful conditions (see below).

A number of studies have found tyrosine to be useful during conditions of stress, cold, fatigue,[12] loss of a loved one such as in death or divorce, prolonged work and sleep deprivation,[13][14] with reductions in stress hormone levels,[15] reductions in stress-induced weight loss seen in animal trials,[12] improvements in cognitive and physical performance[10][16][17] seen in human trials. Because tyrosine hydroxylase is the rate limiting enzyme, however, effects are less significant than those of l-dopa."

stressful conditions..... sounds like feeling like crap due to the pills (if you have taken them you know they make you feel 'odd')

seems logical to put that in to counteract that feeling. .. . .. . . .. .

weird

my friend is in that line of work.... recognized tyrosine and mentioned it.... interesting

point is... i wouldnt expect that to be in some 'fat loss pill' i brought over the counter at a big legitimate store

and from the description... wouldn't be surprised if substances like this were illegal (at least some...)

there are 100s of performance enhancers

Coke had coke in it until 1903.

Randy Couture told me.

205 to 260 in a year & a 1/2 to 2 yrs. and he's pretty lean at 260 and he was real lean at 205? Hmm

You don't put on 50 + lbs. of lean muscle in a year & a 1/2 to 2 yrs naturally. I don't care how good his genetics, diet and training routine is. Ubereem is on the juice no question.

It'll never boost his chin though. That's still glass.

205 to 260 in a year & a 1/2 to 2 yrs. and he's pretty lean at 260 and he was real lean at 205? Hmm

You don't put on 50 + lbs. of lean muscle in a year & a 1/2 to 2 yrs naturally. I don't care how good his genetics' date=' diet and training routine is. Ubereem is on the juice no question.

It'll never boost his chin though. That's still glass.[/quote']

my 5'7 tall, 45 year old father put on around 26 pounds of muscle in a year lol (hes older now, this was 5 years ago)......... . . . .. . .. . . ..

when i started lifting i put on around 18-20 pounds of muscle in the first year. . . . .. . . i was working 55+ hour weeks for that year too, i have gym at my house tho... full setup, leg press and all that junk, worked out around 60-90 mins a day... not like i was a athlete as my career lol (ubereem is lol)

for someone overeems size it is friggin easy....

go to a gym and ask a personal trainer

my 5'7 tall' date=' 45 year old father put on around 26 pounds of muscle in a year lol (hes older now, this was 5 years ago)......... . . . .. . .. . . ..

when i started lifting i put on around 18-20 pounds of muscle in the first year. . . . .. . . i was working 55+ hour weeks for that year too, i have gym at my house tho... full setup, leg press and all that junk, worked out around 60-90 mins a day... not like i was a athlete as my career lol (ubereem is lol)

for someone overeems size it is friggin easy....

go to a gym and ask a personal trainer[/quote']

Bodybuilders on roids have trouble putting on that much LEAN MUSCLE. @205 he was totally shredded. He weights 260 now and is still pretty ripped. You may get huge gains the first year but it comes on slow after that.

There is no way he could have put on that much lean muscle in a year 1/2 to 2 yrs. naturally.

Archived