Official Poll: Machida vs Shogun Aftermath

raffy_handsome

What do you think will happen to the fans of Shogun after Machida beat Shogun the 2nd time around?

1.) Keep on whining about the first match contorversial decision and want to have a triology coz for them it's 1 all, coz Shogun was robbed on the first match.

2.) Keep on overhyping Shogun by showing some of his achievements in PRIDE, this is to hide how mediocre Shogun in UFC

3.) Join the Machida bandwagon

I think most of them will keep on whining about the controversial decision in the first match and demands a triology.

Doubt if this would happen. Machida is ready now. The only mistake he made in their first match is when he took Shogun lightly.

Yup exactly he was even talkin bout how he would beat brock lesnar after he defended his belt 5 times.Noway for a champ to be talking even tho i would giv him a good chance at lesnar.better than frank mir anyway

You should be more worried about the number of new fans that join after every event.

Should Machida win' date=' 10000 new threads will be like "OMG SHOGUN SUCKS SO BAD HAHAHAHA".

[b']As to the Shogun fans, you're not welcome on our bandwagon[/b] :D

Man you are cruel, why can't you just let them in.

On the grammar part maybe' date=' but on the MMA knowledge I owned you and will continue to own you.

Btw, are you a Elementary school teacher? Lol.[/quote']

lol you own me at MMA knowledge ?? lol you wish

haha no i am not an elementary school teacher , just a well educated man :P no offense to you i am sure you are one too you just suck at english :P

there will be no trilogy for the whiners because machida will beat him in dominant fashion

Thats a good 1, shogun is the one looking to make a statement and win in a decisive way, refer to Shogun V. Arona or Shogun V. Rampage to grasp what he means.

What do you think will happen to the fans of Shogun after Machida beat Shogun the 2nd time around?

1.) Keep on whining about the first match contorversial decision and want to have a triology coz for them it's 1 all' date=' coz Shogun was robbed on the first match.

2.) Keep on overhyping Shogun by showing some of his achievements in PRIDE, this is to hide how mediocre Shogun in UFC

I think most of them will keep on whining about the controversial decision in the first match and demands a triology.[/quote']

....you sir know nothing about mma..no wonder your a lesnar fan lmao idiot

1.) Keep on whining about the first match contorversial decision and want to have a triology coz for them it's 1 all' date=' coz Shogun was robbed on the first match.

I think most of them will keep on whining about the controversial decision in the first match and demands a triology.[/quote']

And though I think Machida will win, this poll is GARBAGE; notice the majority of people voting for OTHER?

To call Rua overated at this point is moronic, especially considering how close of a fight he had with Machida, who previously was essentially untouchable.

Archived